Your Mom Goes to College (game day sign)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2012
Man, we need to get over the “Gameday curse” mentality. With them being in Stillwater, it is GREAT publicity for our school and program. Does nothing but help/promote and we need all of that we can get right now if we desire to be in the CFP if we were to win out. Hope they make the right choice!

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
They aren't coming, do you really want to give THE TEAM that was screwed by realignment to get to publicize their grievance. The smart thing to do is for the admin to publicly give them the double bird.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Man, we need to get over the “Gameday curse” mentality. With them being in Stillwater, it is GREAT publicity for our school and program. Does nothing but help/promote and we need all of that we can get right now if we desire to be in the CFP if we were to win out. Hope they make the right choice!

If we're ever going to take the next step we have to have this kind of exposure and win these type of games.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Here’s what is predicted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...where-espn-college-gameday-nov-140201907.html
OKstate often loses when Gameday is in Stillwater as it seems Baylor and OU beat us when we had Gameday. It seems OU has been in Gameday frequently this year and they were in the Fox noon kickoff yesterday. I guess they will announce today.
Interesting. The Gameday vs Baylor I attended was an OSU blowout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you're coming Saturday?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Here’s what is predicted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...where-espn-college-gameday-nov-140201907.html
OKstate often loses when Gameday is in Stillwater as it seems Baylor and OU beat us when we had Gameday. It seems OU has been in Gameday frequently this year and they were in the Fox noon kickoff yesterday. I guess they will announce today.
Interesting. The Gameday vs Baylor I attended was an OSU blowout.

So you're coming Saturday?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Of course, why wouldn’t I?

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
They still have Gameday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hasn’t been officially announced, but KH tweet makes it seem like he’ll be in Ann Arbor for that game. It is possible that he could call both I suppose. He’s done that several times before.
tOSU v UM is on Fox. KH could fly from Ann Arbor to Stilly to do the game if that’s what your suggesting.

Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
They still have Gameday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hasn’t been officially announced, but KH tweet makes it seem like he’ll be in Ann Arbor for that game. It is possible that he could call both I suppose. He’s done that several times before.
That game is on Fox, so Herbstreet won’t be calling it. Would be shocked if they went to Ohio State back to back. But, they have Herby from Ohio State and Desmond Howard from Michigan. That game won’t be close, you’d have thought they would have learned their lesson from last week.

Sep 2, 2014
That game is on Fox, so Herbstreet won’t be calling it. Would be shocked if they went to Ohio State back to back. But, they have Herby from Ohio State and Desmond Howard from Michigan. That game won’t be close, you’d have thought they would have learned their lesson from last week.

They’ve done a team back to back before, just not the same stadium (that I recall at least). And I do remember both Fox and ESPN having their big pre game shows at the same ou/tu game at the cotton bowl, but kinda rare. So none of this is unprecedented, and it goes with their tendency to favor all things sec and BIG.

Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I guess Herby says see ya in Ann Arbor could mean watch ya? Like on TV? They already used all their player stories on Ohio State. It would just really surprise me if they went there.

Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I guess Herby says see ya in Ann Arbor could mean watch ya? Like on TV? They already used all their player stories on Ohio State. It would just really surprise me if they went there.

They can’t have stories on Michigan?
Yeah, but they usually do equal amount of stories on each team and they’ve already used a lot of the Ohio State ones.