Youngest Cowgirl in recorded history.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
Long time member and former poster, but mostly a lurker for the last 2-3 years. Bachelor's and Master's degrees from OSU, worked for OSU for 30 years and my daughter has her B.S., Master's and PhD from OSU, so the Cowboy DNA runs deep in our family, as you will see in the image below.
Soon to be a grandfather, so this is as much brag as anything. This 4D image was taken at 16 weeks and 4.5 inches long. As you can see, Addelyn Joy Bates is already flashing the "Pistols Firing"! Leaves no doubt that orange blood is already coursing through her veins.
img_20220814_48.jpg

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
And I thought I was "proud" when my oldest son drove away headed to Stillwater for his first year at oSu just a few days ago!?!?!? Legacy...

Congrats!!! And I love everything about this! Also, prayers for a very healthy and successful pregnancy/birth for mother and child. :thumbup::koolaid:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
And I thought I was "proud" when my oldest son drove away headed to Stillwater for his first year at oSu just a few days ago!?!?!? Legacy...

Congrats!!! And I love everything about this! Also, prayers for a very healthy and successful pregnancy/birth for mother and child. :thumbup::koolaid:
Last one just left me too. And for the Pokes!
The trifecta is now complete.

Back at the end of 2002, wife says she wants another child. Jokingly I asked what’s in it for me?

My ex sooner of a wife says “bowl games for life”.

Now go look at the record books and see what has happened since 2003 on the bowl games for OSU.

You’re all welcome.

No idea what it means now that’s she’s there.