Yellowstone

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Is Lloyd gong to shoot Walker and Laramie both or just Walker? Because he is going to shoot someone.
lmao.

I think Rip beat all the bad thoughts/intentions right out of poor old Lloyd in the last episode.

And… Laramie. HELLO! That is one perfect buckle bunny.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Not big on the Jimmy character, but actually interested in why and how they are taking his story line this season. Actually surprised they are spending this much time developing his character. Maybe building up for the 6666 series upcoming.
Yes, it's all about the build up to the 6666 spinoff. Walker will also be in that so I'm guessing he gets kicked off the Yellowstone ranch in one of these upcoming episodes. If this 6666 spinoff is just going to be a bunch of horses running fast, then skidding to a stop and spinning in circles count me out. This stuff is such a waste of screen time in every Yellowstone episode. We get it, Taylor Sheridan, you also do this in real life so you want to show that off, but quit showing it every damn episode.

Aug 16, 2012
Yes, it's all about the build up to the 6666 spinoff. Walker will also be in that so I'm guessing he gets kicked off the Yellowstone ranch in one of these upcoming episodes. If this 6666 spinoff is just going to be a bunch of horses running fast, then skidding to a stop and spinning in circles count me out. This stuff is such a waste of screen time in every Yellowstone episode. We get it, Taylor Sheridan, you also do this in real life so you want to show that off, but quit showing it every damn episode.
Why I stopped watching season 2.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
“Horse tricks”

LOL. Tell me that you’re not sure what you’re watching without telling me you know what you’re watching.

Guess growing up on a farm and ranch and using and caring for horses pretty much daily, I actually find myself ohhing and awwing and good godding during most of the reigning, cutting, roping and sorting scenes (horse tricks). Taylor is using some pretty high dollar talent here… these aren’t “movie horses”. He’s using the real damn thing with real damn talent in the saddle.

And I appreciate the hell out of that. And the authenticity.

Again, guess I view it with a different set of eyes.

But yeah, I also agree Taylor is “showcasing” it more this season… and maybe doing it too much/overkill. But maybe it’s because it’s part of the story line build up. That John Dutton is going to buy his way into more money by going out and getting the absolute best of the best in horse stock and not just be a cattle ranch. I mean, they made it a point to show Jimmy picking up MULTIPLE $25k checks after just the first event with Travis showing off the new Dutton horses.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Nice that it's your thing, but I'm not interested in those segments of the show. Taylor Sheridan is part owner of the 6666 ranch in real life so him turning the show into a commercial to promote his side business seems kind of cheesy.