WVU adds top portal target, win projection raised from 6 to 10

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Pitt has a dline as good as Oklahoma States. It was 3rd in sacks last year, right behind OSU.

They return almost everything. Their oline and dline have both been ranked in top 5, with the like of Georgia and bama.

They got the PAC 12 player of the year at qb through portal.

WVU has been mediocre under neal Brown(17-18.). But, if WVU can keep the game close, I think the TV ratings will be high, really high. Probably better than Penn State v Purdue.
What is your season prediction for WVU? Hopefully, with Graham Harrell as OC and JT Daniels at QB, they will have some offensive firepower for a change. B12 needs WV to be better. Hope they kick Pitt's tail tonight.

Sep 9, 2013
What is your season prediction for WVU? Hopefully, with Graham Harrell as OC and JT Daniels at QB, they will have some offensive firepower for a change. B12 needs WV to be better. Hope they kick Pitt's tail tonight.
WVU's dline is brutally tough, and has been among the Big 12's best for a few years now. It seems many teams in Big 12 have great dlines.

WVU's oline has sucked the past 3 years, but returns all 5 starters from the past 2 years. They were true freshmen highly rated guys, now theyre in year 3.

My guess is 7-5. WVU is only 1 of two teams to play 11 power 5 schools. And WVU's 2 ooc games are both on the road and against blood rivals. (pitt and VT).

VT is rebuilding, but this is Pitt"s best team since they won the title with Dan marino. I expect a a loss tonight, but it will be extremely telling how Daniels looks, and how well WVU's lines hold up against Pitts.

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
I saw that score and it took me a little extra time to rationalize it. WVU got a little extra sauce on that kick in the sack.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
WVU's dline is brutally tough, and has been among the Big 12's best for a few years now. It seems many teams in Big 12 have great dlines.

WVU's oline has sucked the past 3 years, but returns all 5 starters from the past 2 years. They were true freshmen highly rated guys, now theyre in year 3.

My guess is 7-5. WVU is only 1 of two teams to play 11 power 5 schools. And WVU's 2 ooc games are both on the road and against blood rivals. (pitt and VT).

VT is rebuilding, but this is Pitt"s best team since they won the title with Dan marino. I expect a a loss tonight, but it will be extremely telling how Daniels looks, and how well WVU's lines hold up against Pitts.
Well, I guess we will see you next year.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
WVU, thx to a 750000 dollar NIL, lands 5 star qb national championship ring qb from Georgia.
big upgrade over doege.
There is a reason he lost his job to a walk on. Wow he sucks.
5 star??? Me thinks the recruiting services might not know what they’re doing