World Series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
It was an insane scoring play anyway.

But to happen in the Bottom of the 9th (not top of the 9th even) to end the game and prevent LA from going up
3-1 in the Series. WOW WOW WOW.

I also love that it will extend the Series at least another game. TV sports is one of the things keeping me
sane in this time of Corvid.

I hope it goes to a 7th game.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

But to happen in the Bottom of the 9th (not top of the 9th even) to end the game and prevent LA from going up

I also love that it will extend the Series at least another game. TV sports is one of the things keeping me

With Buehler and Kershaw starting one more game each the Rays had to have this one or it was over. Still an uphill battle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

My daughter isn't happy about that...she loves her job and is great at it...but works for the Rangers staff at Globe Life Park which means another 12 hour day after working like 14 of them in a row so far. She was hoping for this to end today...No such luck. She will have a nice resume builder though in hosting the world series in weird 2020.

Last edited: