Who Big 12 basketball teams are losing, returning, and adding

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Apr 23, 2013
Hey everyone! I'm an Iowa State fan and I created a document on our forums that shows who every big 12 team loses, returns, and adds to their roster. I also show all players ESPN and Rivals profile.

Here is the link: http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum...who-big-12-teams-losing-returning-adding.html

I will continue to keep it updated as more additions and transfers take place. Feel free to just come look it over, or if you feel like sharing some information or commenting, you can sign up here: http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/register.php

Hope to talk to some of you soon. Take it easy.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Thanks Nate .:thumbup: I woundn't trade Coaches or players with the Cyclones but sure wish we had about 10,000 of your loyal fan's.:pete: :pete::)

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Looks good, thanks for posting.

I was shocked to see last night that Angel Hernandez was transferring from K-State. They are going to really struggle next year without an experience PG.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Right now it's great to be a cowboy and cowgirl BB fan.:love: There's plenty of room for more,:thumbup: Welcome jump on board,enjoy the ride in 2013-2014. :runaway:It's gonna be a hoot.:ford: :hctf::pete: :pete::pistols:

Sep 23, 2010
We will never have a better opportunity at winning the league (based on returning talent and experience) than next year. The league will be down again. And Kansas will not have a proven starter returning.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
We will never have a better opportunity at winning the league (based on returning talent and experience) than next year. The league will be down again. And Kansas will not have a proven starter returning.
I'm more inclined to believe we'll compete on a regular basis at the top of the Big 12.

RedRoss

Joe Rugby
A/V Subscriber
Jun 10, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Wow with all the transfers and unknowns for next year the big 12 looks to be the worst power conference next year on paper. Unless KU gets Andrew Wiggins Oklahoma State will almost be a lock to win this conference next year. I can't believe how weak the big 12 looks to be next year. Yikes.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
I don't think RX will be buying a ticket on the ORANGE TRAIN,:popcorn::koolaid: he's going to miss a heck of a ride.:pete: :pete::thumbup::pistols:ALL ABOA RD :pGIA is goin a be a ROCKIN :):lol:

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
I love how everyone assumes other coaches would take us to the final 4. The only coach in the whole conference with any chance of doing that is bill self. Hoiberg has never been to a final 4 and the other coaches have not proven that they can recruit on a high enough level to even be worthy of a sweet 16 besides maybe Scott drew who everyone will agree is possibly one of the worst coaches in the league.

I should add Rick Barnes to this list and look at how pathetic they looked this year. They get extreme amounts of talent. Barnes has lead teams to the sweet 16 and is a good coach but even he can't always put it together with solid talent.