White cop executed by criminals in Illinois with her own gun

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Kansas City Star

""Sgt. Rittmanic was pleading with them to, 'Just leave, you don't have to do this, please just go, please don't, please don't,'" Rowe said, WMAQ reported. "She was desperately pleading for her life."

Standing over her, Sullivan shot Rittmanic twice in the neck with her own gun, prosecutors say."

A Message to White Law Enforcement (Video)
Evil exists. This is absolutely horrendous.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Binman gonna Binman
There is a surviving witness to this, Her partner, they have the people arrested who did it, and it is under trial right now. The only controversy here is that Illinois is a No Death Penalty state and the State Prosecutor gonna ask for Life for both people arrested.....but the US Attorney General Office said they are looking at if they can move this to a Federal Homicide and then they can seek the Death Penalty at that level.

The case is damn near done and over. Why drag it up now? What is the point?

If you want to talk about LEO's dieing in the line of duty....lets talk about the fact that on avg 27 LEO officers PER MONTH are dieing from COVID or you know 7 Officers per Week..or ONE PER DAY

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
There is a surviving witness to this, Her partner, they have the people arrested who did it, and it is under trial right now. The only controversy here is that Illinois is a No Death Penalty state and the State Prosecutor gonna ask for Life for both people arrested.....but the US Attorney General Office said they are looking at if they can move this to a Federal Homicide and then they can seek the Death Penalty at that level.

If you want to talk about LEO's dieing in the line of duty....lets talk about the fact that on avg 27 LEO officers PER MONTH are dieing from COVID or you know 7 Officers per Week..or ONE PER DAY
No, actually we don't need to deflect from this story by talking about covid. Not sure why posting about this story is getting you so hot and bothered anyway.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
No, actually we don't need to deflect from this story by talking about covid. Not sure why posting about this story is getting you so hot and bothered anyway.
I get that the OP looks like they were posting it as some "reverse racism" story but even still. The incident itself is awful no matter what races are involved. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that and moving on or just keeping on scrolling. No need to take the bait and play their game.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I get that the OP looks like they were posting it as some "reverse racism" story but even still. The incident itself is awful no matter what races are involved. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that and moving on or just keeping on scrolling. No need to take the bait and play their game.
With the video (and it's source) that he attached to the news report, OP is definitely pursuing a racist style agenda.

As for the rest of it, I'm definitely going to follow your advise by pointing that out and moving on. :thumbup:

Mar 11, 2006
The case is “damn near done and over”??
Am I reading the story wrong…it looks like the officers were murdered less than a week ago?

“Why drag it up now?”
My first reaction is that it just happened. My second reaction is that we have some people on this board, or at least one, that posts every story known to mankind…or that fits a certain narrative.

“What is the point?”
I think that a lot on some stories I see posted here. But we all have different views so some stories are important to some and not to others.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Am I reading the story wrong…it looks like the officers were murdered less than a week ago?

“Why drag it up now?”
My first reaction is that it just happened. My second reaction is that we have some people on this board, or at least one, that posts every story known to mankind…or that fits a certain narrative.

“What is the point?”
I think that a lot on some stories I see posted here. But we all have different views so some stories are important to some and not to others.
No one ever reads my profile....for goodness sake I've been at it since the PS3 was popular !!
Screenshot_20220105-162837.png

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

“Why drag it up now?”

“What is the point?”
Actually a week ago.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
The guy spends his days reading the bathroom stall walls of the internet, aka Twitter, so what would anyone really expect?