What's The Answer for MBB?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
This is quite possibly the dumbest message board post I have ever seen. Holy s#it. Congratulations.
I feel like this is a bit harsh on Sandlot. He's pointing out that Boynton retained Evans, whom he worked one year at OSU and at South Carolina they worked together I believe. He not only retained Evans but he promoted him. Now, do I think Boynton knew what was all happening? I would say it's 50/50. He probably knew of dealings but didn't know the details. Ignorance is bliss in that situation.

The blame goes around to everyone involved. Boynton is a grown man and he has to deal with what's been issued to him that he seemingly played a very insignificant part in. Now the kids, it totally sucks for them because they truly have zero involvement. NCAA is not being consistent with it's enforcement as well and that sucks too.