What do you ag students learn for 4 years?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Still struggling to get to that 5th stage eh?... Is the process going to start over in November when Trump "loses" again?
The way things are going it wouldn't shock me if Trump even won by their definition of the popular vote. But they can still blame Russians or the Klan or something.
if anyone pays attention even half way to social media they'd realize Democrats are about to lose a lot of black votes this year. I see it all over. These black people that are just tired of the Democrats constantly promising them just more stuff rather than actual solutions and they are turning conservative and wanting to vote Trump because they see his accomplishments and that he's helping all people, not just whites.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
if anyone pays attention even half way to social media they'd realize Democrats are about to lose a lot of black votes this year. I see it all over. These black people that are just tired of the Democrats constantly promising them just more stuff rather than actual solutions and they are turning conservative and wanting to vote Trump because they see his accomplishments and that he's helping all people, not just whites.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The thing about any particular voting block is, a candidate doesn't have to swing those voters like the talking heads always discuss. They just have to do well enough to make the opponent's voting block apathetic enough to stay home. I don't think the minority vote is going to run out and vote in large numbers for Trump, but they may sit at home and vote for nobody. Which would put Trump back in office.