What do you ag students learn for 4 years?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Bloomberg is everything the media and Dem elites claim that Trump is. Rich, white, hetero, male, authoritarian and possibly even racist. Yet while they will do everything in their power to bring Trump down, they have already bent over backwards to give Bloomberg special treatment and will continue to prop him up as best they can.
They are crazy if they hitch their car to the Bloomberg train. He makes Hillary look like a good ole' boy by comparison.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
So Joy Behar posts on OP.com?

Sorry Joy, the rules of the game were established about 150 years ago. The Democrats should have found a candidate who didn't make a lot of Democrats stay home and a lot of Republicans vote for an a-hole.
Yes, Joy posts on OP, but you have the wrong sock. Joy's sock puppet starts with P and ends with okey.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Still struggling to get to that 5th stage eh?... Is the process going to start over in November when Trump "loses" again?
The way things are going it wouldn't shock me if Trump even won by their definition of the popular vote. But they can still blame Russians or the Klan or something.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
Amy is the dark horse.
My wife is out of town so we were texting.
I said Amy is a fighter, Pete is very smooth, Bernie and Warren reminded me of Arnold Horschak with their hands constantly raised to be called on by the teacher.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
So, during Warren's NDA attack on Bloomberg (in essence talking about being inappropriate with women), anybody else feel like creepy uncle Biden needed to sit down when he joined in?... He's CLEARLY safe in that area though because not a single person brought up any of that.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
So, during Warren's NDA attack on Bloomberg (in essence talking about being inappropriate with women), anybody else feel like creepy uncle Biden needed to sit down when he joined in?... He's CLEARLY safe in that area though because not a single person brought up any of that.
I think they pumped a 50 gallon drum of botox into him, he can't sit down his legs are frozen. However, did you see him feel up Pete for America?

Feb 6, 2007
Ardmore, Ok.
Has anyone listened to the full one minute clip? (The fox news link above didn't have the clip that this is from either) While it is still a little unclear, he actually seems to be saying THE OPPOSITE that he is getting criticized for. He appears to be talking about agriculture in the past and then transitions to the technology of now in both agriculture and industry. Hard to tell without further context like the question he was asked or the conversation after he talks about today's technology.

Much easier to be outraged I guess. Not a Bloomberg fan here, but also don't get fake outrage.
If so, I would have liked to hear him talk about nitrogen use efficiency, the effect of cation exchange capacity on soil fertility, the nitrification cycle, factors affecting the potential nitrogen volatilization losses when using urea fertilizer for a nitrogen source, the use of genetic markers and testing to improve livestock efficiency, the effect of protein supplementation on the digestibility of low-quality dormant winter forage, how maturity, stage of production, and animal performance affect nutrient requirements of beef cattle, and . . .oh well, this would be a start.
He's a condescending fool.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Bloomberg is a totalitarian elitist. I would love to see all these Dems who told us that Trump was a wannabe dictator, to suddenly throw their complete support behind a man who wants to control every aspect of their lives down to how much soda pop they can drink.