What a season so far...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I know it's bedlam week...but no matter the outcome it's been a heck of a lot of fun and a very memorable season...

Been lots of favorite moments...Here's one of mine...

List your favorites...
Great post!
Man. This is what it’s all about! So much bigger than the W’s. Love the culture Gundy has established at Oklahoma State! Everyone has flaws but what this man has done for Ok State is immeasurable. This right here makes me more proud than anything to be a Pokes fan! GO POKES!!
Agreed. This year something changed for me. Not our great defense. Not our great facilities. Not our great Gundy. Not even our great fans. It was in a conversation after the first or second game. Someone said something that changed me to my core. Maybe it was Ted Lasso. Regardless, it was about a comparison of HCMG to other head coaches. And in that moment not only did I decide that Mike can be my head coach for as long as wants but that he has more than my full support. I wrote this epiphany when I realized that UO produces excellent football players but we produce excellent people. It comes down to two names. Tyreek Hill and Joe Mixon. Nuff said.
Thanks to those who have posted so far...We are not defined by this game on the field, unlike the team we are playing on Saturday, we are defined by a culture that has been established in an environment that Holder, Weiberg, Hargis, Dr. Shrum, Gundy, Boone, and others have established here. I, like many of you, am more proud of that than any accomplishments on the field. No matter the outcome of Bedlam, this can't be taken away...it's already a win. Our football program, in spite of many attacks on it in the summer and early fall of 2020, in 2021 is a BIG FAT WIN.

Go Pokes!
It’s beyond athletics now.

I’ll never be able to repay the blessings that came from being accepted at OSU at a time when I wasn’t worthy. They saw something in me, that I didn’t even know was within me. They gave me a chance when I didn’t deserve one.

Dec 17, 2011
This was my first time coming back for a football game in 5 years. I got my tickets for the tcu game at the start of the season telling my dad "yeah we won't be good but it'll be fun". Came back for a blackout, Barry sanders ring of honor game, on top of that a top 10 osu team! And now here I am with tickets for the big 12 championship.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Happy Thanksgiving everyone...we have a lot to be Thankful for...we are drawing breath today, hopefully we have family around us, are in our warm homes and apartments, and we hope to see our team win a huge Bedlam game on Saturday. May God Bless each and everyone of you today!!

Oct 21, 2013
Austin Texas
Celebrating Dad's weekend with my youngest daughter, a sophomore at OSU for the Tulsa game (it was hot)
Bringing my friend whose wife was an OSU grad to his first game at BPS vs Baylor.
Bringing all my family up for the weekend and the blackout vs TCU (Go Barry!)
The Mrs. and I enjoying being at DKR for another Poke win in ATX this year (6-1 in the last 7 games played here)
Grace and Peace to each of you and yours on this day of Thanksgiving.