What a season so far...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I know it's bedlam week...but no matter the outcome it's been a heck of a lot of fun and a very memorable season...

Been lots of favorite moments...Here's one of mine...

List your favorites...

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
I know it's bedlam week...but no matter the outcome it's been on heck of a fun and memorable season...

List your favorites...
Laying in my tent in the middle of the night in the Serengeti listening to the radio urging Gundy to go for it on 4th and goal while up on Baylor 17-14. The surrounding wildlife got a loud WHOOPIE!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
The fourth quarter in Austin when Texas thought they were back...

I was sitting at a lobby bar in Reagan National waiting on a flight to Tulsa overlooking the National mall on one side and the Pokes taking the game into their own hands on the tv on the other...a thing of beauty at the time...

Oct 30, 2012
I know it's bedlam week...but no matter the outcome it's been on heck of a fun and memorable season...

List your favorites...
Man. This is what it’s all about! So much bigger than the W’s. Love the culture Gundy has established at Oklahoma State! Everyone has flaws but what this man has done for Ok State is immeasurable. This right here makes me more proud than anything to be a Pokes fan! GO POKES!!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I just thought that it might be a good time to reflect...before we beat ou...on how good this year has been from an entertainment perspective and just a pride in our school perspective.

How about this one...
https://youtu.be/xHTMfcOSEKU

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Thanks to those who have posted so far...We are not defined by this game on the field, unlike the team we are playing on Saturday, we are defined by a culture that has been established in an environment that Holder, Weiberg, Hargis, Dr. Shrum, Gundy, Boone, and others have established here. I, like many of you, am more proud of that than any accomplishments on the field. No matter the outcome of Bedlam, this can't be taken away...it's already a win. Our football program, in spite of many attacks on it in the summer and early fall of 2020, in 2021 is a BIG FAT WIN.

Go Pokes!

Last edited: