Weighing All Senses....We are ranked #3 !

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Well you gotta love that...Always thought in the past he was just an ou homer, but he has been very interesting in the past several years and his show is enjoyable.

Nov 18, 2010
The RA Allen show is just sooooo hard to listen to.
RA always sounds like he's looking at a clock and trying to figure out how to fill the next 15 minutes, so he decides he'll just talk very slowly and pause a lot.

That said, it's nice to finally have a dedicated OSU radio show. Seems like OSU is slowly figuring out how important media is. (Hint: it's the most powerful tool on earth for shaping public opinion) We're a little behind, but finally moving in the right direction.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
RA always sounds like he's looking at a clock and trying to figure out how to fill the next 15 minutes, so he decides he'll just talk very slowly and pause a lot.

That said, it's nice to finally have a dedicated OSU radio show. Seems like OSU is slowly figuring out how important media is. (Hint: it's the most powerful tool on earth for shaping public opinion) We're a little behind, but finally moving in the right direction.
Finally? It’s been around for years. I just wish he wasn’t so damn biased and would actually give context to his “opinions”.

Dec 9, 2013
The RA Allen show is just sooooo hard to listen to.
I find it hard when he’s left to his own or takes calls. When he has guests I enjoy listening. Especially when he has on opponents radio people or someone in sports media. I also enjoy Grundy’s presser, his interviews w coaches and the opposing coach’s presser.

The young guys from 3-5 aren’t seasoned but I really like them. But that’s the point right, get experience. They don’t pretend to be insiders and they talk NFL a decent amount. Especially if it’s a former player.

Dec 2, 2008
SC
I think Carson and Colby do a nice job on the Pistols Firing Podcast. Really strong analysis, imo.
I’ll have to check that out. Is there any daily radio shows, podcast or YouTube channels anyone would suggest that are strictly Big 12 related besides 365 sports?

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
Carson Cunningham? The guy is a jerk amd a joke and treats OSU worse than any other member of the media.
How is Carson a joke or a jerk? He Errs on the Goon side of talking/segment time but i think that is direction from above him, like it or not uo has more casual fans and people watching than OSU does so that makes sense. He seems fair to OSU whenever he talks about us though.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
This guy is a KSU fan, but talks Big12 most of the time.

https://youtu.be/fwMtLX-Irxo

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
How is Carson a joke or a jerk? He Errs on the Goon side of talking/segment time but i think that is direction from above him, like it or not uo has more casual fans and people watching than OSU does so that makes sense. He seems fair to OSU whenever he talks about us though.
He has more Twitter hot takes that slam gundy, holder, our players and OSU than any other member of the media.

Jan 14, 2006
I'm sure Adam Lunt has a real job that pays him more than any OSU site could offer but that guy gives the best OSU football analysis of anyone.

Really miss his podcast.