Week 12 rankings CFP #7 coaches, 7 AP

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 15, 2017
Texas
That's true I needed to think that through better...if we fall to ou we drop and if they win the final over us it would only count as beating an overrated team twice. Bottom line, Saturday is the defacto Championship and if we don't win all CFP hope is lost for the conference. That has to be a first in terms of OU not being the biggest hope for the conference in the CFP.
Hope Bowslby reminds the Big12 refs about that !

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
And back to the ESPiN BS, notice las week they show the top 8 teams in their headline shot,,, while we were #9

this week they show the top 6 teams in their headliner shot …. We’re at #7

pure BS on their influence!!!

Mar 8, 2010
Is this the biggest Bedlam of all time for Oklahoma State??? It could be...it could be.[/QUOTE]

Maybe! But in the mid eighties we were both ranked 2nd and 3rd in the country. We lost that game and a co Big 8 championship with Nebraska.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Maybe! But in the mid eighties we were both ranked 2nd and 3rd in the country. We lost that game and a co Big 8 championship with Nebraska.[/QUOTE]
I was at that game. Pat Jones crapped down his leg when we were ahead. I've never seen such a complete turtle job, ever. If you were in the stadium you could literally feel his effort to perfect his incompetentence. Most over paid human in the history of the university besides Lamont Evans.