Week 12 rankings CFP #7 coaches, 7 AP

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 22, 2011
More realistic they are 8 after tOSU wrecks UM.
You have to think tOSU and Georgia will beat the brakes off of Mich and bama respectively, with the way that those teams have been playing. With the game film being what it is I don’t think the committee will put Notre dame in front of us, if everyone who is supposed to win out does so (including us) then it is 1UG, 2 tOSU, 3 cincy 4OSU, notre dame left in the cold because conference championships matter. But what do I know, just gotta win what’s in front of us and hope for the best

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
IF we win Saturday we will Jump both Notre Dame and whoever loses Ohio State v Michigan. Just win baby and we will be #5 likely going into the Big 12 Championship and have a change to make it in especially if Georgia beats overrated Bama again... We have a HUGE opportunity...NO ONE has our opportunity in terms of playing two top 10 teams in a row...except, God Forbid, ou. WE NEED to win all else is up in the air and other teams above us will lose because four of them will play each other sending two down the list IF IF IF we win. One game at a time! Go Pokes!

Is this the biggest Bedlam of all time for Oklahoma State??? It could be...it could be.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Lots of leapfrog talk in our favor on the selection show. Seems like an inevitability that we will jump Notre Dame. Just win baby.
And Herbstreit put that to rest quickly, didn't he?
Somebody has to give Cincy hope. Clearly Pollock and Davis think he’s FOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 15, 2017
Texas
NO ONE has our opportunity in terms of playing two top 10 teams in a row...except, God Forbid, ou. WE NEED to win all else is up in the air and other teams above us will lose because four of them will play each other sending two down the list IF IF IF we win. One game at a time! Go Pokes!

Is this the biggest Bedlam of all time for Oklahoma State??? It could be...it could be.
not correct. If we lose to 0u then we’ll drop out of top 10 for the rematch.
we are the Big12s best hope.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
not correct. If we lose to 0u then we’ll drop out of top 10 for the rematch.
we are the Big12s best hope.
That's true I needed to think that through better...if we fall to ou we drop and if they win the final over us it would only count as beating an overrated team twice. Bottom line, Saturday is the defacto Championship and if we don't win, all CFP hope is lost for the conference. That has to be a first in terms of OU not being the biggest hope for the conference in the CFP.

Last edited: