We can't play a full 40 mins

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
it might help us some if Lindy didn't have to play PG.... ouch!

I think it's time to have Jones bring the ball up, Likele at the 2, with Dizzy bringing some scoring punch off the bench.

Jones probably isn't the best PG, but goodness, we don't have anybody that can set up a play and dish the ball.

Dec 6, 2013
it might help us some if Lindy didn't have to play PG.... ouch!

I think it's time to have Jones bring the ball up, Likele at the 2, with Dizzy bringing some scoring punch off the bench.

Jones probably isn't the best PG, but goodness, we don't have anybody that can set up a play and dish the ball.
Likile shot like 25% last night. And Dizzy has been around 30% the last few games. Are those really the guys that can help us score?

Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Likile shot like 25% last night. And Dizzy has been around 30% the last few games. Are those really the guys that can help us score?
we don't have many options.... I was just suggesting that instead of having all of the scorers start the game and bring in Curtis Jones, it might help to keep one scorer on the bench to bring in with fresh legs so that we don't lose all scoring when guys need to take a breather.

We only have Jones and Demuth on the bench (with Reeves and Majors). Not a lot of scoring in that group. Significant drop-off when we have to go to the bench.

Dec 6, 2013
we don't have many options.... I was just suggesting that instead of having all of the scorers start the game and bring in Curtis Jones, it might help to keep one scorer on the bench to bring in with fresh legs so that we don't lose all scoring when guys need to take a breather.

We only have Jones and Demuth on the bench (with Reeves and Majors). Not a lot of scoring in that group. Significant drop-off when we have to go to the bench.
Makes sense then. I still fear we will struggle to score when our shooters can't hit a shot because their legs are dead. With a 6 man rotation, they all have to play a lot of minutes and are going to get tired.