Upcoming Movies

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Gotta love studios cashing in on 90's trends coming back... Dropping a bunch of sequels to those movies too...
https://www.filmstories.co.uk/features/105-movie-sequels-currently-on-the-way/
I’ve walked out on 2 movies in my life. Both sequels. This is coming from someone who made it all the way through Brokeback Mountain. And The Sick and Twisted Film Festival in Santa Barbara (the absolute worse of the worse since it’s all cartoons, saw Beavis and Butthead premiere in the festival under the title of Frog Baseball)
The Flintstones leaving Rock Vegas.
Earnest Goes to Jail.

Heck, I even made it through I Spit on Your Grave. Considered the worse movie of all time.

Nov 23, 2010
Lots of great looking movies headed our way. Has anyone seen "The Last Duel" yet?
Matrix Resurrections (I hope this is better than the last one)
Top Gun 2 (read up on the stunts and plane usage they did while filming. CRAZY)
Spider-man No way Home
Ambulance (if you like slo-mo action... IE Micheal Bay)
The King's Man ( Like these fun action/adventures)
The Black Phone (Ethan Hawk looks creeepy!)
Uncharted (Marky Mark and Spider-man)

There are more, but I need to get back to work!
I really liked The Last Duel. Unfortunately it's already leaving theaters because they marketed it terribly. It's not nearly as dreary as the trailers make it look, and the titular duel is fantastic.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I’ve walked out on 2 movies in my life. Both sequels. This is coming from someone who made it all the way through Brokeback Mountain. And The Sick and Twisted Film Festival in Santa Barbara (the absolute worse of the worse since it’s all cartoons, saw Beavis and Butthead premiere in the festival under the title of Frog Baseball)
The Flintstones leaving Rock Vegas.
Earnest Goes to Jail.

Heck, I even made it through I Spit on Your Grave. Considered the worse movie of all time.
Sequels never equal

And I have seen I spit on your grave. It was bad. I think they remade it recently.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Sequels never equal

And I have seen I spit on your grave. It was bad. I think they remade it recently.
They did. And seriously, I rented it at 13, so around 81ish. Just horrible even then. 5 years later, waiting for cheers or similar to start and the Siskel and Ebert credits were running and one leans over off script and says “what’s the worst movie you ever saw?” Ebert quips back instantly, “I spit on your grave”. First time we ever agreed.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Are you serious?

The first Rocky was a great movie. The next were practically Caddyshack 2.
Yeah I'm serious. To me, Rocky IV was the best of the series. Same for The Last Crusade.

In both cases, the original movies were great, but actually not as good as these specific sequels.*

*But I'm weird and have weird movie tastes. ;)