Uniform Predictions, home of away?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
Big national audience so I think both teanms go with something fairly traditional. Baylor in G/W/W away unis and OSU W/O/W.

I'll be in W/O/B.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I think and hope it’s traditional orange jerseys white pants with white helmet.. just no more oversized Pete logo please. Honestly whatever motivates the players to open the biggest can of whoop a$$ is fine with me.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
This will be our largest TV audience of the year. Maybe even bigger than the CFP given only 4 teams have a meaningful rooting interest.

Thus, we need to bring it with the unis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What would you go with? I think orange and black are most prominent. Maybe even O/o/b?
I’m thinking old school - W/O/W 1988 style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I wonder if when I was in school in the 60's, did OSU have anything more than a home and a road uni?
They pretty much wore the same colors / uniforms for about five or six years and then changed it up a bit. Now they get completely new uniforms for every game...crazy expensive compared to the old days, but it's all a part of the image and the branding. Major money involved in college athletics has really changed every aspect of gameday. Personally, I don't really have an opinion on what uniforms we should wear...just look good and Go Pokes!

Oct 18, 2021
Austin, TX
In case anyone is curious, our uni combos so far this season:

Missouri State: W/O/O
Tulsa: W/G/W
Boise St: B/W/O
K-State: W/B/W
Baylor: B/O/B
Texas: B/W/B
ISU: B/W/G
Kansas: B/O/W
WVU: O/W/O
TCU: B/B/B
Tech: W/W/W
oU: B/B/O

So far there have not been any repeats. If anyone is curious of how good we have been in each color, I ran some numbers here:
uni stats.png

Based on this extremely clear and exact science, I'd say we should go O/O/W (which coincidentally would also not be a repeat).

Jun 20, 2013
I think they should be our primary helmet/logo. We'll never be the most recognized OSU, but we are definitely the most well known Cowboys/Cowgirls. We should make the script and stripes our primary helmet and throw in the unstriped brand and the old school brand a few times a year to mix it up.
I agree with the stripe. The stripe is beautiful, recognizable, and unique. The old cue ball helmets of the early 2000's were fine, but our helmet game is so much stronger now. I don't like the script as much, but I think we've done a fantastic job or rotating helmets the past couple years.