Uniform Predictions, home of away?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Any predictions on what we do to one up the amazing Bedlam Uniforms (especially that helmet)? It's going to be warm in Texas mid 70's, inside should be an even 72...lol. Go Pokes...Beat the Bears!

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Any predictions on what we do to one up the amazing Bedlam Uniforms (especially that helmet)? It's going to be warm in Texas mid 70's, inside should be an even 72...lol. Go Pokes...Beat the Bears!
They looked and played pretty damned good in those uniforms last week, so I say dance with who brung ya.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
They looked and played pretty damned good in those uniforms last week, so I say dance with who brung ya.
I was thinking that originally, but it might be cool to have Uniforms specific to a Big 12 Champion game and hopefully title. I'm sure the uniform guys are all over it...doubt we wear exactly the same thing as last week...it's been a LONG time since we have done that and it reeks of superstition. Are we the home or away team? If we are away team we have to wear white jerseys I think?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
I was thinking that originally, but it might be cool to have Uniforms specific to a Big 12 Champion game and hopefully title. I'm sure the uniform guys are all over it...doubt we wear exactly the same thing as last week...it's been a LONG time since we have done that and it reeks of superstition. Are we the home or away team? If we are away team we have to wear white jerseys I think?
If it helps us secure a win, I say reek away!!!

pokefan05

Country Boys Country Toys
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
No prediction here, just coming in to say that I've been a big fan of the Cowboys script helmets they've been wearing.
I think they should be our primary helmet/logo. We'll never be the most recognized OSU, but we are definitely the most well known Cowboys/Cowgirls. We should make the script and stripes our primary helmet and throw in the unstriped brand and the old school brand a few times a year to mix it up.

Nov 8, 2013
2011 won the championship in B/O/B with an orange brand - play it again?
That's the combo I want... and I forgot that it was the 2011 Bedlam/Conference Championship set.

I saw in some places that some wanted the 80's throwbacks. Even though I was an 80's guy and I think those unis look sharp, I absolutely think this team should finish this season in the current primary design. My preference would be the black helmets with chrome orange oSu brand. But the script Cowboys is OK too.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
That's the combo I want... and I forgot that it was the 2011 Bedlam/Conference Championship set.

I saw in some places that some wanted the 80's throwbacks. Even though I was an 80's guy and I think those unis look sharp, I absolutely think this team should finish this season in the current primary design. My preference would be the black helmets with chrome orange oSu brand. But the script Cowboys is OK too.
Oh hell yea!!! GET OFF MY LAWN!!!! :D

OSU.jpg