UFO/Alien Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
You don't believe in flying objects that have yet to be identified?
To play Snake's advocate here I'll assume he meant his disbelief that UFO's were actually alien crafts from another planet.

Out of respect, I'll leave Jesus out of this but it is a fair comparison to Big foot and ghosts. The same amount of proof for each exists. Which is basically just anecdotal, eye witness, stuff.

I find aliens a little easier to accept as a possibility. Ghosts and Big foot, would be sharing the same planet with us, and as a result we would expect a little greater chance of solid evidence cropping up. As far as aliens, the vast number of opportunities in the universe makes it hard for me to imagine they don't exists out there somewhere. The opportunity for their existence, without bumping into us on a regular basis is much higher. If they do exist, the big question is, could they have the technology to travel all the way to our planet and are they motivated to do so, as it would appear to be quite an expensive endeavor in time and resources. That ability is currently so far beyond our means it's easy to say it's out of their reach too. On the other side I see the technological advances we have made in the last .001 of our planet's history so try to imagine what we might gain in technology in the next 1% of our planet's life span. Maybe another life form has that much of a head start on us.

Last edited:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
https://twitter.com/aviation_intel/status/1528128015418683392?s=21&t=kpcVsSJDpdM_wAkI8RbNww
So I have access to a higher up in the Air Force. He’s in intelligence now so I had to ask.

He looks around to make sure no one else is listening and said “ isn’t it strange that these all sightings and videos happened in Navy test waters?”

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
So I have access to a higher up in the Air Force. He’s in intelligence now so I had to ask.

He looks around to make sure no one else is listening and said “ isn’t it strange that these all sightings and videos happened in Navy test waters?”
WTF does than even mean? 2/3rds of the Earth is ocean. Navy is testing a bunch of crap out there.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
WTF does than even mean? 2/3rds of the Earth is ocean. Navy is testing a bunch of crap out there.
Go back and reread each story. From the tic tac to the pyramid swarm. Two off of Norfolk. Two more off San Diego. These didn’t happen out in the middle of nowhere.
Yes, please explain.
see above.
It means it’s us, not aliens
That’s a ginormous bingo! So when WWWIII starts, all we do is release the tic tac!

Those videos are a message to other countries. Notice these things haven’t shown up near anyone else’s navy. That we have been told about.

“We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything The American Public Believes Is False.”

Then there’s this famous quote. UFO witnesses were thorn in the side of the Air Force until they realized it was the perfect cover for covert flight experiments.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Go back and reread each story. From the tic tac to the pyramid swarm. Two off of Norfolk. Two more off San Diego. These didn’t happen out in the middle of nowhere.
see above.

That’s a ginormous bingo! So when WWWIII starts, all we do is release the tic tac!

Those videos are a message to other countries. Notice these things haven’t shown up near anyone else’s navy. That we have been told about.

“We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything The American Public Believes Is False.”

Then there’s this famous quote. UFO witnesses were thorn in the side of the Air Force until they realized it was the perfect cover for covert flight experiments.
yeah - not buying it. Ive seen tic tac, gimbal, the transmedium craft, and other declassified videos. They violate the laws of physics as humans understand them. I dont think the US Navy has "cracked the code."

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
yeah - not buying it. Ive seen tic tac, gimbal, the transmedium craft, and other declassified videos. They violate the laws of physics as humans understand them. I dont think the US Navy has "cracked the code."
Not sure a code was cracked. I think we are seeing the idea nasa floated about being able to propel an object merely by hitting it inside itself. Like a fish bumping into its own bowl and moving the bowl.

Combine that with advanced field magnetics and who knows?

Those swarm of pyramids wasn’t so stupendous. After watching the Chinese drone swarm navigate a forest as a team, the pyramids look like child play.

Other than things I pointed out the tic tac does, it makes the perfect nuke delivery weapon.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Not sure a code was cracked. I think we are seeing the idea nasa floated about being able to propel an object merely by hitting it inside itself. Like a fish bumping into its own bowl and moving the bowl.

Combine that with advanced field magnetics and who knows?

Those swarm of pyramids wasn’t so stupendous. After watching the Chinese drone swarm navigate a forest as a team, the pyramids look like child play.

Other than things I pointed out the tic tac does, it makes the perfect nuke delivery weapon.
Yeah - still no. The (hitting itself in the inside) EmDrive hasn't been proven in any tangible way - and it absolutely violates the laws of physics. I dont think the navy is doing anything other than floating boats.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I’m very interested in what your opinion is. What do you think they are?
Pretty sure plenty of people thought the B2 or SR71 would have been physically impossible. Until the DoD made them known to the public decades after their development. We'll know what these are in due time.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Pretty sure plenty of people thought the B2 or SR71 would have been physically impossible. Until the DoD made them known to the public decades after their development. We'll know what these are in due time.
B2 would be surprising outside of the fact that 1) the freaking nazis were test flying a flying wing glider prototype back during ww2. the Horten Ho 229. Not physically impossible. And the SR-71 while weird, still follows the same aerodynamic principles that planes have followed since the jet age started. The engines still combust fuel in a compressed chamber creating thrust out an exhaust port.

The tic tac and the others have no known or visible means of propulsion. and do stuff that would kill a human occupant, if present inside the craft. And then the transmedium craft is freaking mind blowing.

I would like to believe these craft were created by humans, but I think it is just absolute arrogance to make that leap. We (collectively) are not as smart as we think we are.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
B2 would be surprising outside of the fact that 1) the freaking nazis were test flying a flying wing glider prototype back during ww2. the Horten Ho 229. Not physically impossible. And the SR-71 while weird, still follows the same aerodynamic principles that planes have followed since the jet age started. The engines still combust fuel in a compressed chamber creating thrust out an exhaust port.

The tic tac and the others have no known or visible means of propulsion. and do stuff that would kill a human occupant, if present inside the craft. And then the transmedium craft is freaking mind blowing.

I would like to believe these craft were created by humans, but I think it is just absolute arrogance to make that leap. We (collectively) are not as smart as we think we are.
Fair enough. My main point was that the general public's knowledge of physics is likely decades behind that of top DoD physicists.

sc5mu93

WeaselMonkey
A/V Subscriber
Oct 18, 2006
Spring, TX
Fair enough. My main point was that the general public's knowledge of physics is likely decades behind that of top DoD physicists.
Maybe the general public, but not the scientific community. The general public is keeping the freaking Kardasians on the air after all.

The DoD scientists are still people, not AvengersTM. I doubt they are decades ahead of NASA, or any of the public (or private) research institutes.

i do think the DoD is doing a great job at misdirection. The Pais effect from Salvatore Paisbeing one. If this stuff worked, no way would the DoD seek to patent it. The hope here is to try to get the chinese to waste time and money on trying to replicate it (since DoD already knows it is snake oil)

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005

I hope you’re right. That would the most exciting news for a thousand years. But looking at the same government that won’t solve the JFK assassination, I’m not holding out any hope for the truth.