Tweet of the Day

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
Damn. Just imagine if Wikileaks starts releasing DM’s of the rich and powerful. Or fake ones, for that matter.
It's actually more dangerous than that. Think of all the politicians and leaders who are on that platform. Their DM's get mined, and who knows what craziness ensues. Who did it? China? Anonymous? Wikileaks? US Govt?

They hacked every major billionaire you could name in 10secs. The locked down twitter verified users for 2.5hrs.

Imagine reporters DMs about stories they have information for or even surpressed. It could huge. I think this is much bigger than the $100K or so that was taken via the info in those tweets I posted about giving back to the community. Whoever gave money probably just invited whomever into their own accounts to raid them.

This could huge or come to nothing altogether.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Tom Hanks and Hillary Clinton have reportedly shut down comments on their Instagrams for all the people(30K at least for Tom) calling them pedos.
I have no idea what the circumstantial stuff tying Tom in is but the Clintons are neck deep in the Epstein stuff and no one is denying that was a sick dude.
There is a whole rabbit hole of stuff on YouTube about Tom Hanks. And it all starts with his obsession for having pics of single shoes that have lost their mate.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GodsPeace

Joshua 1:9
Aug 20, 2004
Stillwater
There is a whole rabbit hole of stuff on YouTube about thanks. And it all starts with his obsession for having pics of single shoes that have lost their mate.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Yeah. It's wild. I don't post those things because I would hate to perpetuate a vicious lie like that if it isn't true. There does seem to be a lot of people that have mined for evidence through past posts. The danger of that is having a preconceived idea of what they mean. Once you establish that you are basically in crazy conspiracy mode with creepy music playing while making the most innocent thing into something evil.

If it's true, I pray for justice.

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Yeah. It's wild. I don't post those things because I would hate to perpetuate a vicious lie like that if it isn't true. There does seem to be a lot of people that have mined for evidence through past posts. The danger of that is having a preconceived idea of what they mean. Once you establish that you are basically in crazy conspiracy mode with creepy music playing while making the most innocent thing into something evil.

If it's true, I pray for justice.
Most conspiracies are based on some truth. Then people come in and drive them over the top and the original truth that started them is forgotten.

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
I've seen charts that breakdown what all the food references mean.

Pizza-little girl
Hotdog- boy

It is much longer and detailed. Sick stuff.
Yeah, that's my point, though. Who said that's what they mean? 4Chan? Q? Anyone can say, "Hey, read these emails. Also, these words mean these terrible things." And boom, you have a pedophile conspiracy.

Now, they might be code. I'm not speculating anything. But one of the emails says "Obama is holding a party at the White House with some delicious pizza and hot dogs." So either there was a party at the WHITEHOUSE with little boys and girls and no one seems to know about it. Or maybe the words are code for something else or not code at all. I just smell extreme bullshit.