TV/Baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I think the teams are much more even than the score reflected. A couple of breaks our way instead of theirs it’s a different ball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I
I think the teams are much more even than the score reflected. A couple of breaks our way instead of theirs it’s a different ball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Come out ready to pitch and don’t kick the ball around and the game is pretty even.

Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
My son and I are watching the A$M vs Illinois game. Illinois offense is ANEMIC. Half there batting order under .200 and 2 guys hitting under .100. If we throw strikes and play good defense I like our chances.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I couldn't disagree more. As someone who lives out of state you could count the amount of OSU baseball games on ESPN per year on one hand, so I could NEVER watch the games. With ESPN+ almost every game has been televised and I can actually follow the team. I may be in the minority but I LOVE the Big 12 Now on ESPN +
I think you took my post out of context which was talking about the Frisco Classic. I pointed out that ESPN covered it 3 years ago, has since added ESPN+, and yet dropped the tournament this year for some reason. We weren't in it for 2018 or 2019 so I don't know when ESPN dropped out though. Generally speaking there may be more baseball viewing options now but you'd think the Frisco Classic would be a big one for ESPN, not Flo.
It could just be that flow paid the tournament more money then ESPN was willing to pay.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Is it worse than our record against ou in football?
Who knows, might be about the same if we played them that often.

"The Bruins own a 4-1 record all-time against Oklahoma State, including a 3-1 mark in the postseason. The two programs played each other last year in the first game of the Dodger Stadium College Baseball Classic on Mar. 9 - the first-ever regular season matchup between the two - with UCLA recording a 6-3 win. UCLA's 22 runs against OSU on May 22, 1997 in a regional final remain a program postseason record for single-game runs scored."