Tucson Regional

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Season ends with a 13-3 loss.

Not much to say that hasn't already been said. I'll hang around and listen to what Josh says, if he shows up.
I think he has to do the ncaa post game so I don’t think he will be on the radio. But he might be since it’s the last game

On to next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I’m not holding my breath that Ulloa makes it to campus, but I’m very excited for Riggio and Meola.

I really don’t know what to make of next years team. There is definitely some talent coming back, but we need some guys to step up. It would be huge if Osmond and Davis could realize their potential on the mound next year.

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
"“We didn’t have a great start that’s for sure,” OSU coach Josh Holliday said. “They came out and put pressure on us in the first. We couldn’t get any kind of pushback and couldn’t mount our own big inning to get back on their heels.”
-----------
“You’re going to be disappointed until you win the whole thing,” Holliday said. “It would be shortsided on my end and the kids end to let this ending discount the joy we’ve experienced this year together.

“This game stings, this one hurts. The final result is tough to swallow.”
-----------
“We’re disappointed, yes we are, but I am not disappointed in them. I’m proud of them and appreciative of their effort,” Holliday said. “To be disappointed in the result of this game, yes, but to be disappointed in the season? No shot, man.”

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
I’m not holding my breath that Ulloa makes it to campus, but I’m very excited for Riggio and Meola.

I really don’t know what to make of next years team. There is definitely some talent coming back, but we need some guys to step up. It would be huge if Osmond and Davis could realize their potential on the mound next year.
I don't think Riggio makes it to campus...Meola is a possible casualty as well. We have 4-5 HS kid that could get drafted. Riggio is a top 100 mlb prospect and scouts love the bat

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/draft/roc-riggio-691792

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
I don't think Riggio makes it to campus...Meola is a possible casualty as well. We have 4-5 HS kid that could get drafted. Riggio is a top 100 mlb prospect and scouts love the bat

https://www.mlb.com/prospects/draft/roc-riggio-691792
That’s probably true about Roc, but I was selfishly hoping his size would cause him to slide. Meola certainly has the raw power to catch some attention, but given his relationship with Jackson Holliday I thought we would have a good chance to get him to Stillwater.