Tucson Regional

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
This is really just an absolutely pitiful display, no other way to put it. This shapes up to be an interesting offseason. I can't imagine anyone walks away from this season pleased with how it played out. Will this be the push to make some changes and take the program to the next level or will Josh be content with status quo.....

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
This is really just an absolutely pitiful display, no other way to put it. This shapes up to be an interesting offseason. I can't imagine anyone walks away from this season pleased with how it played out. Will this be the push to make some changes and take the program to the next level or will Josh be content with status quo.....
I don’t see how you can just continue with the status quo. But honestly who knows. I wouldn’t have thought we wouldn’t make any changes through out the season but we didn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk