Tucker makes claim that Jan 6th was inside job planned by the FBI

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Has there been much reporting on the people who have been arrested and charged. I have to believe that if these people had social media accounts dripping with trump adoration it would be big news. But since I don't watch mainstream media maybe it was and I just haven't heard.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
The FBI being behind what happened on Jan 6 seems about as credible as Trump colluding with Russia to steal the election......then again we spent two years investigating that.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Has there been much reporting on the people who have been arrested and charged. I have to believe that if these people had social media accounts dripping with trump adoration it would be big news. But since I don't watch mainstream media maybe it was and I just haven't heard.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-government-agents-helped-organize-capitol-riot

We know the government is hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers who were present at the capitol on January 6, not just the one who killed Ashli Babbitt. According to the government's own court filings, those law enforcement officers participated in the riot. Sometimes in violent ways.

And speaking of January 6th, why are there still so many things, basic factual matters, we don’t know about that day? Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that? Even as they call for more openness. We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they’re not. Why?

The government calls these people "unindicted co-conspirators." What does that mean? It means that in potentially every case, they're FBI operatives.

For example, one of those "unindicted co-conspirators" is someone the government identifies only as "Person Two." According to those documents, "Person Two" stayed in the same hotel room as an "insurrectionist" named Thomas Caldwell, who's alleged to be a member of the group called the Oath Keepers. "Person Two" also "stormed the barricades" at the Capitol on January 6, alongside Thomas Caldwell.

But wait. Here’s the interesting thing. "Person Two" and "Person Three" were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Why don't we know who shot and killed an un-armed Ashli Babbit?

If it were anywhere else the same people covering this up would demand to know who the shooter was!!!

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-government-agents-helped-organize-capitol-riot

We know the government is hiding the identity of many law enforcement officers who were present at the capitol on January 6, not just the one who killed Ashli Babbitt. According to the government's own court filings, those law enforcement officers participated in the riot. Sometimes in violent ways.

And speaking of January 6th, why are there still so many things, basic factual matters, we don’t know about that day? Why is the Biden administration preventing us from knowing? Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol? What could possibly be the reason for that? Even as they call for more openness. We need to get to the bottom of it. They could release those tapes today, but they’re not. Why?

The government calls these people "unindicted co-conspirators." What does that mean? It means that in potentially every case, they're FBI operatives.

For example, one of those "unindicted co-conspirators" is someone the government identifies only as "Person Two." According to those documents, "Person Two" stayed in the same hotel room as an "insurrectionist" named Thomas Caldwell, who's alleged to be a member of the group called the Oath Keepers. "Person Two" also "stormed the barricades" at the Capitol on January 6, alongside Thomas Caldwell.

But wait. Here’s the interesting thing. "Person Two" and "Person Three" were organizers of the riot. The government knows who they are, but the government has not charged them. Why is that?
Reads like a lone FBI bomber sting. Did the insurrectionists push the button on the phone? Was it number 9?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Why is the administration hiding more than 10,000 hours of surveillance tape from the U.S. Capitol?