Trump launch New Party ?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Can Libertarians vote in the primaries in Oklahoma? I know Independents can vote in the Dem primary here.

The number of Independents is staggering really.. but its not actually a party more of a statement.
Political Parties (oklahoma.gov)

Political Parties
The State of Oklahoma currently recognizes three political parties:
  • Democratic Party
  • Republican Party
  • Libertarian Party
When registering to vote, an Oklahoman may affiliate with any recognized party or recognized political organization, or may register as No Party (Independent).
  • If you register in a political party recognized in Oklahoma you may vote only for that party’s candidates in primary elections.
  • If you register No Party (Independent) you generally cannot vote in primary elections unless a recognized party authorizes Independent voters to participate in its primaries.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
trump will not/can not win with a 3rd party (Patriot Party?)...if that were to happen, it would guarantee a Dem victory...saw an interesting poll the other day that showed more Rep would move to Patriot over staying Rep...most of the trump/patriots are older(mostly in the 55-65 range)/white/less educated(no college)...

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
trump will not/can not win with a 3rd party (Patriot Party?)...if that were to happen, it would guarantee a Dem victory...saw an interesting poll the other day that showed more Rep would move to Patriot over staying Rep...most of the trump/patriots are older(mostly in the 55-65 range)/white/less educated(no college)...
I think if Trump did a patriot party or what ever it is, he would fail miserably. In my mind Trump received a lot of R votes because of Hilary. The Primary I have no clue , except there really was not a great candidate against him there. Cruz or Rubio? Really just a bunch of candidates that do not really push the needle.