Trump launch New Party ?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2008
Put me down in the I don't think it will happen category. He's going to try a disrupt from within the GOP. The barriers to starting a 3rd party are huge.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
He seriously needs to learn how to quit while he’s behind.
Nah, I want to see him burn the whole system down. We need a fresh start with a small federal government, just like it was supposed to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I wish he would just go away. The only thing he can accomplish is to divide the right and ensure the radical left keeps winning elections. Don't get me wrong the GOP have nobody to blame but themselves for being so useless the last decade+.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
He probably would if he hadn't been so focused on riling up the far right base...
Sorry for the confusion, I would like to see more moderates in the Libertarian party. The people in the middle are in the cold, since both parties are leaning extreme left and right.
You can’t be moderate and be a libertarian. You can be a moderate who Leans libertarian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
He is anything but a libertarian. Why would true libertarians support him?
Never mind. I typed the above before reading your clarification.

Sorry for the confusion, I would like to see more moderates in the Libertarian party. The people in the middle are in the cold, since both parties are leaning extreme left and right.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Trump is the antithesis of a libertarian. He is an authoritarian.

A bunch of maga people like to larp as libertarians, but a quick conversation exposes them as opposed to the NAP.
I never said he was and do not want him. I am in the middle of the left and the right, and they keep going further and further extreme.