Trump issues statement claiming he won 2020 election, blames, Voter Fraud, Pence, Cheney, and McConnell for loss

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
not really kept silent...they are not pressing charges...
His name has been kept confidential. Is that how all other incidents have been handled? Do names remain confidential until after the investigation and they have decided to or not to press charges?

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Oh, I’m not arguing the validity of the call. As a lifelong Royals fan, it’s satisfying to know the tears of Cardinals fans still taste great after 35 years. There apparently is no expiration date. ;)

By the way, I’m keenly aware we are on an 8 game losing streak and the Cards are hot. We just need something to cling to for the 30 years between our championship runs.

Last edited:

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Oh, I’m not arguing the validity of the call. As a lifelong Royals fan, it’s satisfying to know the tears of Cardinals fans still taste great after 35 years. There apparently is no expiration date. ;)

By the way, I’m keenly aware we are on an 8 game losing streak and the Cards are hot. We just need something to cling to for the 30 years between our championship runs.
I didn't put pic on here for that, it was to show my still ongoing anguish about how horrible the call was...even though my Cardinals have won a couple since then, it still hurts!! (side note: my favorite player growing up was George Brett, but for some reason I chose to cheer for the Cardinals)

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
His name has been kept confidential. Is that how all other incidents have been handled? Do names remain confidential until after the investigation and they have decided to or not to press charges?
maybe to protect him from overzealous Cult 45ers?!

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
FYI. Not one Trump supported killed ANYONE at the Capitol on Jan. 6. One Trump supported was shot and killed by someone (a capitol guard we think?). Amazing a murder has not been solved. One capitol guard died of a stroke the next day (EVERONE in media said he was beaten to death by the "MOB") And three others died of natural causes (medical issues).

SOOO, if you believe that story above, you might need to reevaluate where you get your "NEWS"!
CAPITALIZING every couple of WORDS shows that you are probably NOT very good at getting your POINT across. GENERALLY, it LESSENS the impact of any salient points you MIGHT have made. Which is I GUESS IS THE POINT, because you seem to be totally cool with the protestors, mob, group of thugs, patriots (your term for them I'd guess) storming the capitol.

Now if you want to talk like an adult, you can get up from the kids table and join the rest of us. Why don't you let us know your thoughts on the day as a whole? Go into as much detail as you like and use big words - not BIG words. I'm sure we'll all just be waiting here for you to grace us with your rapist wit.

Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Agreed. Kinda like don't resist arrest and the cops won't shoot you. Stupid games and stupid prizes right?
Seems like common sense would lead most people to say: "If I break a window to a secure area that is protected by armed guards that have authority to shoot trespassers, and then attempt to go through said window, I run the risk of being shot."

This is a great example of exposing people's political hypocrisy.