Trump issues statement claiming he won 2020 election, blames, Voter Fraud, Pence, Cheney, and McConnell for loss

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Maybe it's a virus that's being passed between politicians....

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’

October 9, 2020

https://www.yahoo.com/now/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

I'm not sure why we think it's strange given our history that politicians maintain in defeat that they won the election. This is nothing new. Move on.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
The longer he's out of the public eye, the fewer people will listen to him. He hasn't been president for 5 months now, and he's feeling the loss of power. I just hope he continues to fade away - time will tell.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
The longer he's out of the public eye, the fewer people will listen to him. He hasn't been president for 5 months now, and he's feeling the loss of power. I just hope he continues to fade away - time will tell.
I think the efforts to oust Liz Cheney are a litmus test for your hope.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
He'll start warning us about man-bear-pig any day now.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I think the efforts to oust Liz Cheney are a litmus test for your hope.
I think you are right.

You know what's crazy? A large group of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol five months ago, killed some people, tossed out American flags in favor of Trump and Confederate flags, and we're just all kinda like... cool with it. Hell, there are outspoken supporters of this movement still in Congress right now. I see Trump 2024 flags everywhere here in AZ. And then he releases statements like this one and everyone just blanks out at it. This has to be what it felt like in the late republic period of Rome. Because I have no idea how many Trump supporters are left. Could be a few thousand zealots or 75 million slow burners. No one knows.

TrevB11

Wrangler
Dec 16, 2019
Stillwater
I think you are right.

You know what's crazy? A large group of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol five months ago, killed some people, tossed out American flags in favor of Trump and Confederate flags, and we're just all kinda like... cool with it. Hell, there are outspoken supporters of this movement still in Congress right now. I see Trump 2024 flags everywhere here in AZ. And then he releases statements like this one and everyone just blanks out at it. This has to be what it felt like in the late republic period of Rome. Because I have no idea how many Trump supporters are left. Could be a few thousand zealots or 75 million slow burners. No one knows.
Here in OK I feel surrounded as well, mainly at work, I work for a small company that does website and software developing and I am basically the only non trump supporter. Most of them also don't think the insurrection was done by Trump supporters, but rather the work of antifa.

Rixaroo

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
I've never personally liked Trump. I've thought he was a buffoon since I was young and saw his cameo in Home Alone 2, however, I think it's a terrible idea to silence him on social media. Yeah, I realize they are companies, but this path does not lead to good and it's un-American.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I've never personally liked Trump. I've thought he was a buffoon since I was young and saw his cameo in Home Alone 2, however, I think it's a terrible idea to silence him on social media. Yeah, I realize they are companies, but this path does not lead to good and it's un-American.
Just wanting some clarification on what you’re saying here. What specifically isn’t good about it? What is un-American about it?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I've been in 100's if not 1000's of businesses in my life that proudly display the "We Have the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign posted......are those unamerican business people?

Why can my local gas station hang up that sign and enforce it, but Facebook can't ?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
I've been in 100's if not 1000's of businesses in my life that proudly display the "We Have the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign posted......are those unamerican business people?

Why can my local gas station hang up that sign and enforce it, but Facebook can't ?
Interesting position for you to take.

"We Have the Right to Refuse Service to Anyone"

You believe they can enforce that?