Trump issues statement claiming he won 2020 election, blames, Voter Fraud, Pence, Cheney, and McConnell for loss

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So yesterday the GOP leadership said they were losing faith in Cheney and her ability to "carry the GOP message"

Is the official GOP message she is not carrying that Trump is the actual winner of the 2020 election and that it was stolen from Trump? Because that seems to be what Trump thinks the GOP message should be

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
So yesterday the GOP leadership said they were losing faith in Cheney and her ability to "carry the GOP message"

Is the official GOP message she is not carrying that Trump is the actual winner of the 2020 election and that it was stolen from Trump? Because that seems to be what Trump thinks the GOP message should be
Who cares?

May 31, 2007
OK & CA
I have no clue who would have won if every legal vote was counted. Americans are so arrogant to think voter fraud happens everywhere but here. Besides, after the Russia hoax I can’t blame Trump for being skeptical.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
We’re reaching a point that this ridiculous defense of Tucker Carlson can be used for a former president.

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive(s) with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."

Last edited: