Trump acquitted....again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Your thoughts on my other examples? I mean if I really tried, i bet i can find a dozen similar statements or tiptoeing.
I've never claimed he wasn't an idiot who's said stupid things. But this specific issue, I put behind me WAY back in 2016 when he was asked about support from white supremacists and clearly disavowed it and said he didn't want it at that time.

That should have been the end of it but the media wanted their narrative. So they kept asking and kept asking. And he kept disavowing and kept disavowing. Even then, the media would spin what he said like with charlottesville, where he clearly did NOT include the white supremacists in his good people line but the media still reported that he did. And it worked, apparently you believed them.

The media asked him a thousand times, 950 of them he clearly disavowed those groups, the rest, he was either unclear or said something stupid. I don't believe he is a racist and I don't believe he was afraid of losing, what, a few hundred, a few thousand, votes. I do believe he thinks he's more clever than he is when it comes to public speaking.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I've never claimed he wasn't an idiot who's said stupid things. But this specific issue, I put behind me WAY back in 2016 when he was asked about support from white supremacists and clearly disavowed it and said he didn't want it at that time.

That should have been the end of it but the media wanted their narrative. So they kept asking and kept asking. And he kept disavowing and kept disavowing. Even then, the media would spin what he said like with charlottesville, where he clearly did NOT include the white supremacists in his good people line but the media still reported that he did. And it worked, apparently you believed them.

The media asked him a thousand times, 950 of them he clearly disavowed those groups, the rest, he was either unclear or said something stupid. I don't believe he is a racist and I don't believe he was afraid of losing, what, a few hundred, a few thousand, votes. I do believe he thinks he's more clever than he is when it comes to public speaking.
His skill at disavowing seems to have waned over the years. And most certainly he has a belief in his cleverness that doesnt actually exist.