Trump acquitted....again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Most of us voted for Trump because Hillary is quite possibly the most corrupt politician in the history of the world. Absolutely the worst and most unattractive candidate ever put forth by either party. Now we’ve got Joe Biden who is just Hillary with a smaller penis.
Stand corrected. That’s the funniest part of my day. Nice

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Dude, come out of that bad trip. High concentrations of THC cause psychosis. Please stop using. I worry about your health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tell me more! I've never touched the stuff before. I want to know about YOUR hallucinations. It's hot

You should probably get help for that
Sure thing, captain toke!

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Dude, come out of that bad trip. High concentrations of THC cause psychosis. Please stop using. I worry about your health.

Tell me more! I've never touched the stuff before. I want to know about YOUR hallucinations. It's hot

I actually made it to Major before I separated from the service

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

I actually made it to Major before I separated from the service
Pardon me, really. I stand corrected, Major Toke. Ah dang, that doesn’t sound near as good. I’ll have to come up with something else.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I bet it if anyone watched the unedited clips that I actually saw for the 1st time , like the charlotteville clip. They would see exactly how complicit our media was in taking down Trump from the beginning.

edit: found a unedited version

Trump addresses Charlottesville clashes (full) - YouTube
I would be curious if anyone who watches the full unedited clip about Charlottesville, can still claim they believe Trump was saying the white supremacists were good people. You can't if you're being honest.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I would be curious if anyone who watches the full unedited clip about Charlottesville, can still claim they believe Trump was saying the white supremacists were good people. You can't if you're being honest.
You cant because what he said was "you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

he also said 'we love you, youre very special" to the capitol insurrectionists who stormed our congress in his name.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Pardon me, really. I stand corrected, Major Toke. Ah dang, that doesn’t sound near as good. I’ll have to come up with something else.

that's not my real last name. My last name is White.

I am going to stick with toke. I feel like that fits you better. That’s just my opinion

Last edited:

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Wow what a bunch of Trump Cult members we have on this message board. It’s actually frightening.
Almost as frightening as the number of corporate media drones on this message board.
Pay no attention to the man behind that curtain. He can’t put more than 5 words together. I think it might be joe biden.