Trump acquitted....again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I fear nothing. I have tremendous faith in God. I feel bad for my children, but I wouldn’t dare speak about this with them, yet. Someday I will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I understand the warm & fuzzies people get by believing in fantasies. It's why we still tell kids about santa, as if he was real. I think the concept of having a personal relationship with the creator of the universe is a nice way to make people feel good about the things they cant control.

They get too worked up. I love discussing anything with anyone.

That's okay, allow them to get worked up. it's on them. Present your position, emotionless, with facts instead of opinions, giving them no room to tell you that you're wrong.

LOL

His first (and only) term:
House - Lost
Senate - Lost
Presidency - Lost

One-term Donnie doesn’t scare anyone. He has been horrible for the GOP. Which unfortunately the way politics works in a two party system means that is good for the Dems. Hell, they should want him run for every office he could.

He was impeached because he incited a seditious riot. No need to read anymore into it than that.
Yeah, looking at this information objectively, I am not sure what someone stands to fear from this person other than what the followers of his cult are willing to do in his name.
Lol, antifa, BLM. I’ll just say that. If those mean ol trump supporters that went after THE GOVERNMENT scare you, but the people that killed random citizens, burned cities and looted businesses don’t, you have some screwed up perspective. I’m glad your science tells you my beliefs are a fantasy. You bet there was a miraculous creation of the universe out of NOTHING, then poof this beautiful world you see just spontaneously was formed. That’s not fantasy, you betcha. When I pray for my country and the world, I mean it, even you. Get that hate out of your heart and you’ll feel better.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Lol, antifa, BLM. I’ll just say that. If those mean ol trump supporters that went after THE GOVERNMENT scare you, but the people that killed random citizens, burned cities and looted businesses don’t, you have some screwed up perspective. I’m glad your science tells you my beliefs are a fantasy. You bet there was a miraculous creation of the universe out of NOTHING, then poof this beautiful world you see just spontaneously was formed. That’s not fantasy, you betcha. When I pray for my country and the world, I mean it, even you. Get that hate out of your heart and you’ll feel better.

I certainly, and reasonably, have my concerns about what a bunch of butthurt people are willing to do when the election doesnt go their way. We witnessed it first hand.

The religion that you believe in has nothing to do with science. It's just a made up fantasy world designed as an attempt to explain our unknown origins. You are welcome to pray all you want. We all know how helpful hopes & prayers are. It's not hate, it's ridicule. I am ridiculing your beliefs. I dont hate them though. I dont hate santa either, even though some people do believe in santa. It doesnt require hatred to recognize a fantasy when you see one.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

I certainly, and reasonably, have my concerns about what a bunch of butthurt people are willing to do when the election doesnt go their way. We witnessed it first hand.

The religion that you believe in has nothing to do with science. It's just a made up fantasy world designed as an attempt to explain our unknown origins. You are welcome to pray all you want. We all know how helpful hopes & prayers are. It's not hate, it's ridicule. I am ridiculing your beliefs. I dont hate them though. I dont hate santa either, even though some people do believe in santa. It doesnt require hatred to recognize a fantasy when you see one.
You do hate them. I have something you don’t. I notice you didn’t respond to part of what I said. The hard part. It’s easy to ridicule someone. It’s much more difficult to come up with a response that actually says something about your messed up perspective. So, have a good one, toker. I think I know who your god is, puff the magic dragon.

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014

Those 'mean ol trump supporters' scare me just as much as any other group that vandalizes, loots, kills, etc.
And your last statement...practice what you preach!

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

Those 'mean ol trump supporters' scare me just as much as any other group that vandalizes, loots, kills, etc.
And your last statement...practice what you preach!
First I was responding to something captain toke said, so take my words in context. Next, I can assure you, I have no hate for anyone. I am a very firm believer in people having absolute freedom as long as they don’t commit crimes against or force their will on others.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You do hate them. I have something you don’t. I notice you didn’t respond to part of what I said. The hard part. It’s easy to ridicule someone. It’s much more difficult to come up with a response that actually says something about your messed up perspective. So, have a good one, toker. I think I know who your god is, puff the magic dragon.

So you dont know the difference between being hated and being made fun of of. It's okay. Most people who who are being laughed at mistake the ridicule for hatred. But we are most assuredly really just laughing at you.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

So you dont know the difference between being hated and being made fun of of. It's okay. Most people who who are being laughed at mistake the ridicule for hatred. But we are most assuredly really just laughing at you.
I guarantee you I live in a reality you can’t understand. Hit that vape concentrate again and put your head back in your bong.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I guarantee you I live in a reality you can’t understand. Hit that vape concentrate again and put your head back in your bong.

I find it humorous how often people say similar things when others dont agree with their conclusions. Humorous indeed. It takes very little intelligence to understand that you are being made fun of. Your beliefs are a joke, just to be clear.

And I do not ever vape.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I find it humorous how often people say similar things when others dont agree with their conclusions. Humorous indeed. It takes very little intelligence to understand that you are being made fun of. Your beliefs are a joke, just to be clear.

And I do not ever vape.
Generally when discussion here gets into partisan bickering you see people running to take sides and defend arguments that support their beliefs.

When no one is trying to defend your argument or people you think should agree with you start calling you out, it's pretty telling.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

And I do not ever vape.
I know you love that high concentration wacky weed. No reason to deny it.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I know you love that high concentration wacky weed. No reason to deny it.

Based on this statement, what you know (about me at least) then appears to constitute largely nothing. Perhaps you are just projecting the innate desire that YOU have for 'high concentrate wacky weed"? Which explains the hallucination you have about being buddies with the creator of the universe.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Dude, come out of that bad trip. High concentrations of THC cause psychosis. Please stop using. I worry about your health.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Dude, come out of that bad trip. High concentrations of THC cause psychosis. Please stop using. I worry about your health.

Tell me more! I've never touched the stuff before. I want to know about YOUR hallucinations. It's hot