Trump acquitted....again

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Uh huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wanted to say to all of you that I am sorry for my behavior on this site. Anonymity sometimes brings out the worst in people or at least in me.I assure you my behavior on this site is not how I debate/discuss in person. I try to be very respectful of people’s beliefs. I try to listen more than speak. That is not always easy to do and maybe that’s why I sometimes can act out on the internet, lol. I am not saying that my beliefs are different than what I represent here, but my behavior absolutely is. I think I need to go back to lurking, for the most part. Have a good one.

Yep, I changed my mind. It’s important to wake the sheep.

Oct 7, 2008
Things I've learned since yesterday.
1) "What about" is apparently an acceptable argument for innocence.
2) 57-43 in favor of conviction (7 in favor from your own party) is considered a "victory" for a defendant.

A lot of weird flexing going on...
The side that's using memes to celebrate a president being impeached twice obviously isn't going to be the side that ends up on the right side of history.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Most people didn’t vote for trump because of abortion. They voted for him because they HATE the establishment. Trust me, almost everyone I know voted for trump. Even non whites.

Well perhaps you ought to broaden your circle a little bit. Must be an echo chamber in there. I know a bunch of people on both sides, and my discussions dont get boring because half the people i know disagree with me.
The only president to be acquitted twice.
Is that really a flex though? No impeached president has ever been convicted. Mostly due to party politics. Interestingly, this vote to convict had the most bipartisan support in the history of this particular vote.

The whole thing proved exactly how desperate the dems are to keep him from running again. They are scared to death of him. They want someone like Romney. Someone that is just like them.

I doubt they fear him. He got his ass kicked pretty badly by old man biden. But i can understand why they wouldnt want to see him in power anymore. We all saw what happened when a child has power. The last thing we need is a sore loser to lose and put us through this fiasco again, knowing what his cult of followers are willing to do in his name. Me, personally, i am more concerned about the members of his cult than I am of him.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Things I've learned since yesterday.
1) "What about" is apparently an acceptable argument for innocence.
2) 57-43 in favor of conviction (7 in favor from your own party) is considered a "victory" for a defendant.

A lot of weird flexing going on...
The side that's using memes to celebrate a president being impeached twice obviously isn't going to be the side that ends up on the right side of history.
Oh, is it going to be the side melting down and sounding like degenerates on social media?

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Most people didn’t vote for trump because of abortion. They voted for him because they HATE the establishment. Trust me, almost everyone I know voted for trump. Even non whites.

Well perhaps you ought to broaden your circle a little bit. Must be an echo chamber in there. I know a bunch of people on both sides, and my discussions dont get boring because half the people i know disagree with me.
Is that really a flex though? No impeached president has ever been convicted. Mostly due to party politics. Interestingly, this vote to convict had the most bipartisan support in the history of this particular vote.

The whole thing proved exactly how desperate the dems are to keep him from running again. They are scared to death of him. They want someone like Romney. Someone that is just like them.

I doubt they fear him. He got his ass kicked pretty badly by old man biden. But i can understand why they wouldnt want to see him in power anymore. We all saw what happened when a child has power. The last thing we need is a sore loser to lose and put us through this fiasco again, knowing what his cult of followers are willing to do in his name. Me, personally, i am more concerned about the members of his cult than I am of him.
They fear him. If they didn’t they would have just moved on. Lap up their narrative and enjoy it. The whole thing is coming down before we die.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

My whole family voted for Biden. They just don’t live around here. Some of my employees voted for Biden. I am talk about people I am personally involved with on a daily basis. It was either trump or jo, mostly trump. I probably should have been a little more clear. The people that want to talk politics and I see on a regular basis is who I was talking about.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
They fear him. If they didn’t they would have just moved on. Lap up their narrative and enjoy it. The whole thing is coming down before we die.

You sound like a fear monger. Sucks you live in so much fear. I think they make pills for that

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
My whole family voted for Biden. They just don’t live around here. Some of my employees voted for Biden. I am talk about people I am personally involved with on a daily basis. It was either trump or jo, mostly trump. I probably should have been a little more clear. The people that want to talk politics and I see on a regular basis is who I was talking about.

That's not much better. It almost sounds like you know a bunch of people on the left, but you only discuss politics with the people on the right. me, personally, i only talk politics with people on 'the other side' of an issue.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

You sound like a fear monger. Sucks you live in so much fear. I think they make pills for that
I fear nothing. I have tremendous faith in God. I feel bad for my children, but I wouldn’t dare speak about this with them, yet. Someday I will.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

That's not much better. It almost sounds like you know a bunch of people on the left, but you only discuss politics with the people on the right. me, personally, i only talk politics with people on 'the other side' of an issue.
They get too worked up. I love discussing anything with anyone.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida

LOL

His first (and only) term:
House - Lost
Senate - Lost
Presidency - Lost

One-term Donnie doesn’t scare anyone. He has been horrible for the GOP. Which unfortunately the way politics works in a two party system means that is good for the Dems. Hell, they should want him run for every office he could.

He was impeached because he incited a seditious riot. No need to read anymore into it than that.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

LOL

House - Lost
Senate - Lost
Presidency - Lost

One-term Donnie doesn’t scare anyone. He has been horrible for the GOP. Which unfortunately the way politics works in a two party system means that is good for the Dems. Hell, they should want him run for every office he could.

He was impeached because he incited a seditious riot. No need to read anymore into it than that.
No fear. You bet. Their actions say otherwise. They knew that had no chance for a conviction. So are you telling me Nancy has principles? If you believe that, I truly feel sorry for you. I also think it’s funny that you insult “Donnie” like it hurts me or gets me upset. I have said it a thousand times. Donnie is not my guy. I just see the big picture. But put all your faith in Biden and Nancy. I’m sure they won’t let us down. They spent the 1st three weeks waiting a buttload of money and time while Biden signed nearly 50 EOs. A sheep’s gonna sheep.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I fear nothing. I have tremendous faith in God. I feel bad for my children, but I wouldn’t dare speak about this with them, yet. Someday I will.

I understand the warm & fuzzies people get by believing in fantasies. It's why we still tell kids about santa, as if he was real. I think the concept of having a personal relationship with the creator of the universe is a nice way to make people feel good about the things they cant control.

They get too worked up. I love discussing anything with anyone.

That's okay, allow them to get worked up. it's on them. Present your position, emotionless, with facts instead of opinions, giving them no room to tell you that you're wrong.

LOL

House - Lost
Senate - Lost
Presidency - Lost

Yeah, looking at this information objectively, I am not sure what someone stands to fear from this person other than what the followers of his cult are willing to do in his name.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
No fear. You bet. Their actions say otherwise. They knew that had no chance for a conviction. So are you telling me Nancy has principles? If you believe that, I truly feel sorry for you. I also think it’s funny that you insult “Donnie” like it hurts me or gets me upset. I have said it a thousand times. Donnie is not my guy. I just see the big picture. But put all your faith in Biden and Nancy. I’m sure they won’t let us down. They spent the 1st three weeks waiting a buttload of money and time while Biden signed nearly 50 EOs. A sheep’s gonna sheep.

Projections, non sequiturs, and scarecrow arguments in one short post. Grade A bullshit. Top notch.