Treasury Dept. Links Trump Campaign to Election Interference by Russia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I'm sharing this because someone on the board recently stated I was a "loony" and "not sane" for believing the Trump Campaign had anything to do with the Russians meddling in our election. This was the missing link in the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence reports. It came out this week in relation to the sanctions against Russia for cyber attacks and tampering with our election.

Dec 16, 2019
Tulsa
I'm sharing this because someone on the board recently stated I was a "loony" and "not sane" for believing the Trump Campaign had anything to do with the Russians meddling in our election. This was the missing link in the Mueller Report and the Senate Intelligence reports. It came out this week in relation to the sanctions against Russia for cyber attacks and tampering with our election.
Yet many of the Trumpsters will dismiss this as fake news of some kind :cursing: It amazes me the following he still has

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
How can a guy that is in New York real estate and construction be corrupt? It seems beyond fathomable!!

Mar 11, 2006
Yet many of the Trumpsters will dismiss this as fake news of some kind :cursing: It amazes me the following he still has
The Trumpers will dismiss it as fake news and view this as an example of the Biden Administration attacking Trump.

The Anti-Trumpers will see this as something important and new to confirm their thinking. And Rachel Maddow will spend the next 3 weeks breathlessly talking about the ins and outs of polling data.

Others (the majority) realize this had nothing to do with changing the election, fairly insignificant, and does little to validate spending nearly 3-years of an investigation.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Others (the majority) realize this had nothing to do with changing the election, fairly insignificant, and does little to validate spending nearly 3-years of an investigation.
I would propose that the majority won’t pay any attention to it because our culture has the collective attention span of a tsetse fly.

FYI - Mueller took under 2 years (674 days) which was significantly shorter than Whitewater (The Starr Report: 1,693 days) or Iran-Contra (2,420 days). It also resulted in the indictment, conviction or guilty plea from 34 people and three companies.

But if you need more validation...

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I love that this russia conspiracy stuff eats you up 5 years later AND you continue to push the same dumb **** even after your great big investigation came up with NOTHING. I honestly get a kick out of it.
Glad I can entertain you. I see an article or event occasionally and find it interesting, but if it makes it more fun to say it eats me up... enjoy. Keep pushing that narrative that the investigations found nothing, if that makes you feel better. OK, this has been fun. Thanks for playing.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Oh, so the media must have been right all along when they were saying Hillary would win in a landslide.

I was going to vote for Hillary but some guy who sounded like Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle called and told me she was a bad person then hung up. Now it all makes sense.