To the Admin whom deletes my content

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2016
US
Which one of you admins keep deleting my content.. my content that DOESN'T violate community guidelines?

"
Why do people focus so much on the media? Watch a CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, etc, episode and pay close attention to the end credits. Shall one do so, you'll read "this program was for entertainment purposes only."

It's as if people believe the media owes us anything. Why is that? They are for-profit entities..thus the media propagates what sells.

Wanna know what's really wrong with this country? For too many sheeple have been brainwashed into believing that the media apparatus is the only place to get information. "

This is the latest of my content that was removed by an admin. Tell me, what guidelines/rules did I break? .please message me so we can work this out. An admin deletes 80% of what I post. I have NEVER broken rules or guidelines. You must have something against me.. otherwise, many other content in the same thread I had posted in should have had their content removed by the admin.