Ticket Prices for Bedlam are soaring…

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
I just list them for sale on stubhub.
I'm not shaming you...I'm agreeing with you. I did same with my tickets back in the day...they are yours you can do as you like with them. I used to have to finance them this way because I was in a tight financial position back then. I'm sure you donate more than I do...I'm not a big donor.

Seriously I wasn't shaming you at ALL. Might want your tickets though....lol
@jobob85 meet @Rack. @Rack meet @jobob85.

Rack, you should buy Jobobs ticket. There. Done.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
@jobob85 meet @Rack. @Rack meet @jobob85.

Rack, you should buy Jobobs ticket. There. Done.
He listed them on stub hub….lots of tickets are listed on Ticketmaster stub hub and ticket geek…I’ll find a ticket and I’m going to help out a poke who needs the extra money in doing so…all will work out for everyone. Been buying aftermarket all year and helping out Pokes who can’t make games…at least those who let me pay them

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
He listed them on stub hub….lots of tickets are listed on Ticketmaster stub hub and ticket geek…I’ll find a ticket and I’m going to help out a poke who needs the extra money in doing so…all will work out for everyone. Been buying aftermarket all year and helping out Pokes who can’t make games…at least those who let me pay them
That’s what I’ve been saying about our bowl games. Always cheaper outside the venue with excellent options. You should stand a decent chance of really great tickets as long as your in Stilly before 1 or 2.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Dudette, I've had season tickets since 1982 - were you even born then A-hole? I attended the ICE BOWL, It will always be TBP to me. I'm on the 50 yard line, but since you envision yourself as a fake captain in a Scifi - you can't see me. Funny. What is it that you think gives you the right to pop off - unjustifiable so? It's not a right it is just under the cover of your pen name, and pen and is really pushing it
Hahaha! You know nothing about me. I chose Cptnquirk because I enjoyed Star Trek During its original run while I was in high school. BTW, I was born the same day as Mark Hamill. I’m 70 and have attended OSU football since 1969. I have had season tickets since then except for one year in the mid-1970s. My first game was in 1967. I was at the Ice Bowl as well. I don’t know anyone else who calls it TBP. In 1982 it was still Lewis field. You just can’t stand someone calling you out on your incorrect name for the stadium.

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
Dudette, I've had season tickets since 1982 - were you even born then A-hole? I attended the ICE BOWL, It will always be TBP to me. I'm on the 50 yard line, but since you envision yourself as a fake captain in a Scifi - you can't see me. Funny. What is it that you think gives you the right to pop off - unjustifiable so? It's not a right it is just under the cover of your pen name, and pen and is really pushing it
Hahaha! You know nothing about me. I chose Cptnquirk because I enjoyed Star Trek During its original run while I was in high school. BTW, I was born the same day as Mark Hamill. I’m 70 and have attended OSU football since 1969. I have had season tickets since then except for one year in the mid-1970s. My first game was in 1967. I was at the Ice Bowl as well. I don’t know anyone else who calls it TBP. In 1982 it was still Lewis field. You just can’t stand someone calling you out on your incorrect name for the stadium.
Quirk out!

I'm no grey bush, but I know @CPTNQUIRK has been around this beat for a while. @NWOKCOWBOY maybe not the best callout bud, but your point is heard.

All that aside, let's save the hostility for the folks in crimson, fellas.

Thankful to be a Cowboy!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Tickets on third party websites are disappearing so my guess is this will be a standing room only game and sell out being potentially the last bedlam game and the importance of the game for selection by committee for playoffs.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Tickets on third party websites are disappearing so my guess is this will be a standing room only game and sell out being potentially the last bedlam game and the importance of the game for selection by committee for playoffs.
Slow, there are many tickets on third party websites still and you also know scalpers have some as well...It is already a sellout and has been for several days...all the tickets for sale are already purchased by someone. That's how this works.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Slow, there are many tickets on third party websites still and you also know scalpers have some as well...It is already a sellout and has been for several days...all the tickets for sale are already purchased by someone. That's how this works.
There are less than a 1000 tickets on Ticketmaster and hardly any single seats. By Saturday it will be difficult to find a ticket. Weather is supposed to be clear in the 50’s so my guess is a large group of people will walk up hoping to buy a ticket but none will be available without paying a high price.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
There are less than a 1000 tickets on Ticketmaster and hardly any single seats. By Saturday it will be difficult to find a ticket. Weather is supposed to be clear in the 50’s so my guess is a large group of people will walk up hoping to buy a ticket but none will be available without paying a high price.
I don't mind paying a high price I just want the fan to get the total of what I pay rather than have to share their profits with ticketmaster or some other third party seller. I'm willing to pay $250 to $300 cash for a ticket so I think I'm likely to find one.

I was fortunate to score some tickets through a big OSU game sponsor this week, but I must say I have never seen ticket prices like this for an OSU home game. It seems that going to electronic/digital (whatever you want to call it) tickets and sites where fans can sell directly has reduced the number of scalpers around the stadium on game days.