Ticket Prices for Bedlam are soaring…

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I get that but, it doesn’t give you or anyone else the right to tell me how to manage my tickets or fan shame me.
Agreed...you bought them they are yours to do with what you will...if you want to finance your entire season off some dumb goon who wants to pay top dollar to go watch them get beat...more power to ya! It's your money you spent it, it's your right to do with them as you please.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Agreed...you bought them they are yours to do with what you will...if you want to finance your entire season off some dumb goon who wants to pay top dollar to go watch them get beat...more power to ya! It's your money you spent it, it's your right to do with them as you please.
Haha, who says it has to be an gooner? It could be some whiney OSU fan that wants to shame me into putting a cowboy fan in the seat at a substantial financial burden. Let me ask you this, how much did you donate to the athletic department even though you had too much going on in your life to attend events?

Oct 29, 2016
US
Oh God of all that is lame. Are people now getting cocky and shaming people because of what they choose to do with their tickets, or free time, or whatever? Seriously, that's a low point in message board shenanigans. It's lame, sad and pathetic.

Apr 14, 2009
I am not going to sell my tickets because I want to attend. But people who own the tickets have the right to do what they want with them.
absolutely you have that right to do whatever you want with your tickets. But to claim you are a O-State fan and then sell your Bedlam seats to sooner? That fellow is a big pile of poop!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Haha, who says it has to be an gooner? It could be some whiney OSU fan that wants to shame me into putting a cowboy fan in the seat at a substantial financial burden. Let me ask you this, how much did you donate to the athletic department even though you had too much going on in your life to attend events?
I'm not shaming you...I'm agreeing with you. I did same with my tickets back in the day...they are yours you can do as you like with them. I used to have to finance them this way because I was in a tight financial position back then. I'm sure you donate more than I do...I'm not a big donor.

Seriously I wasn't shaming you at ALL. Might want your tickets though....lol

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
secondary market tickets are still going for high $200's if you just want a single and a little less for two tickets. It's certainly still expensive but game looks to be worth it...we really NEED this win for our chances as well as to avenge the conference for the SEC back stabbers.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I think if it's close nearing the 4Q, Weiberg should play the Jayhawk card and just open the gates. Let 'em all in. SRO and push the OU fans out of their seats if necessary. Overwhelm the place with unbearable noise.
fire code could be an issue...I think we could sell 100K for this game. Afraid I'm not going to get in if I wait too much longer. Tickets are getting scarce. Anyone selling spares?

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
What is TBP? If you mean BPS then I question how many games you have actually attended. No on calls it TBP.
Dudette, I've had season tickets since 1982 - were you even born then A-hole? I attended the ICE BOWL, It will always be TBP to me. I'm on the 50 yard line, but since you envision yourself as a fake captain in a Scifi - you can't see me. Funny. What is it that you think gives you the right to pop off - unjustifiable so? It's not a right it is just under the cover of your pen name, and pen and is really pushing it

Jun 5, 2020
OKC
You can fix this by not being late. Human nature is for people to sit in seats that aren't occupied IF the game has already started...it's silly to think that they won't because lots of seats have been available and people want to spread out a bit in the time of covid and normal times as well. I would guess the folks just move once you arrive, so why even mention it? Anyway, go Pokes!
Dude, I am 70 years old have both knees (total knee replaced) and move slow. So I do take off early to walk to my seats on the 50 yard line. But I am slow and need to buy water.
Is it human nature for someone to walk onto an assigned seat airplane and sit where they want/will?
People in my seats have happened at most Bedlam games over the years. I guess your row has never been with more butts than seats? Maybe your seats are nose bleed - good for you.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
Not all solid fans by season tickets...sometimes life, health, illnesses, or changes and distress happens and they have to skimp a bit or make other priorities first...BUT they still attend as many games as they can and in cases like me every game....Since my daughter graduated and covid hit we didn't buy tickets...that has nothing to do with my fandom...only that my priorities changed a bit for a short amount of time during a pandemic. I've not missed a home game and don't intend to miss this one...but also don't want to over pay...is that wrong of me???
Very.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Dude, I am 70 years old have both knees (total knee replaced) and move slow. So I do take off early to walk to my seats on the 50 yard line. But I am slow and need to buy water.
Is it human nature for someone to walk onto an assigned seat airplane and sit where they want/will?
People in my seats have happened at most Bedlam games over the years. I guess your row has never been with more butts than seats? Maybe your seats are nose bleed - good for you.
I get it…glad you are still Abel to make games..Go Pokes!!