Ticket Prices for Bedlam are soaring…

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
and limited on Ticketmaster. Price range from $350 up to $2000. My guess if both OSU and OU win next week College game day will be in Stillwater and ticket prices will double. Weather prediction are in the 60’s so no ice bowl this year.

What would your don’t want to sell it price be? If you could get $2000 per ticket would you sell? Many are resistant to selling as they don’t want Sooner fans in BPS.

Since it is Thanksgiving weekend my guess is students will be selling their tickets as they want a break. Seems in years past classes were cancelled on Monday whenever we beat OU.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2011
and limited on Ticketmaster. Price range from $350 up to $2000. My guess if both OSU and OU win next week College game day will be in Stillwater and ticket prices will double. Weather prediction are in the 60’s so no ice bowl this year.

What would your don’t want to sell it price be? If you could get $2000 per ticket would you sell? Many are resistant to selling as they don’t want Sooner fans in BPS.

Since it is Thanksgiving weekend my guess is students will be selling their tickets as they want a break. Seems in years past classes were cancelled whenever we beat OU.
I can tell you 2011, I still had all my classes lol, and 2014 I had finals that next Monday. Did it stop me from partying in Norman all weekend though? Nope.

Breezy

Greenhorn
Oct 16, 2010

Since it is Thanksgiving weekend my guess is students will be selling their tickets as they want a break. Seems in years past classes were cancelled whenever we beat OU.
Students can’t sell their tickets this year. They change the QR code on them every so often so unless they sell just before kick off the e-ticket won’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

Students can’t sell their tickets this year. They change the QR code on them every so often so unless they sell just before kick off the e-ticket won’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tried to tell someone on Facebook they aren't supposed to sell them, but they wouldn't listen.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I've actually been waiting for ticket prices to drop. Assumed that when ou lost they would drop some, AND if you are seeing them on ticket master for under $400 then they have. If ou loses again, as I hope they do, the prices will drop more. The problem with the outrageous price is that mostly people are trolling for sooner fans who are willing to pay that much to see a single game...the problem with that is that creates far too many sooners in attendance. Watch the prices, they will change over the next few weeks...prices usually fall gameday morning. Also, I don't really expect college gameday to be in Stillwater this year because I think OU might lose again this weekend. We will see.

Edit..., a quick search on stub hub shows tickets starting at $318 in the west endzone currently, Vivid seats has them starting at $278 (don't know about fees), ticketmaster tickets are starting at $312 this am. Due to Covid and other factors there have been several tickets all year all over the stadium available for sale leading up to every game.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
I'm watching ticket prices to the conference championship game at AT&T. I'm betting a LOT of sooner fans have alreaady bought tiks, and if ou doesn't make the game they will appear on the resale market. I'm betting OSU will make it, and I'll be there waiting to help them out. At a discount.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Unrelated but when we went to Big XII basketball championship in OKC the company had suite tickets. When we lost to Durant and Texas in semis we took the remaining 8 tickets, split them up and sold 4 to Texas fans and 4 to Kansas fans. At a nice profit. Would have loved to see their reactions the next day when they showed up to the suite.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Different now as not many tickets available so prices will continue to go up for Bedlam as OSU could be ranked 4 and OU ranked 5 after next weeks games. I think 5. Cincinnati, 3. Oregon, and 7. Michigan State get beat next week. Arkansas could sneak up on 2. BAMA.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I've actually been waiting for ticket prices to drop. Assumed that when ou lost they would drop some, AND if you are seeing them on ticket master for under $400 then they have. If ou loses again, as I hope they do, the prices will drop more. The problem with the outrageous price is that mostly people are trolling for sooner fans who are willing to pay that much to see a single game...the problem with that is that creates far too many sooners in attendance. Watch the prices, they will change over the next few weeks...prices usually fall gameday morning. Also, I don't really expect college gameday to be in Stillwater this year because I think OU might lose again this weekend. We will see.

Edit..., a quick search on stub hub shows tickets starting at $318 in the west endzone currently, Vivid seats has them starting at $278 (don't know about fees), ticketmaster tickets are starting at $312 this am. Due to Covid and other factors there have been several tickets all year all over the stadium available for sale leading up to every game.
That doesn't mean COVID, that could be resellers buying season tickets and then selling them at face value for profit. It happens every year. Sometimes to get the profit instead of leaving them unsold, they'll even undercut the face value slightly.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I have two extra tickets I am going to sell and there is always that fear of "visitors" buying them and sitting next to me but I don't want them to go to waste.
OSU Facebook groups are good places to sell to other fans.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
That doesn't mean COVID, that could be resellers buying season tickets and then selling them at face value for profit. It happens every year. Sometimes to get the profit instead of leaving them unsold, they'll even undercut the face value slightly.

Just for example...section 312 had 67 tickets this morning for sale...part of them are resale but the vast majority are unsold tickets from the University who uses ticket master for the sale of tickets. People asking more than 300 aren't likely going to be able to sell them to smart buyers for that amount. Plus they are trolling for sooners who will pay inflated prices, which I have a problem with. That's my entire point.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Different now as not many tickets available so prices will continue to go up for Bedlam as OSU could be ranked 4 and OU ranked 5 after next weeks games.
How many is not many? I'm thinking there are at least 3,000 - 5,000 tickets or so available. Yes demand will be high, but if one plays it right one would still be able to attend at a semi affordable price.

PokeIncognito

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 1, 2013

Since it is Thanksgiving weekend my guess is students will be selling their tickets as they want a break. Seems in years past classes were cancelled on Monday whenever we beat OU.
I wouldn’t take any ‘forecasts’ for Bedlam at 12 days lead time as “prediction.”

It’s a WAG at worse, and climatology at best.