Thoughts and prayers out to Donald Trump's senior advisor and family

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 8, 2007
Bartlesville
Does anyone else feel like this is getting ignored by the media? It seems the top story is Trump's tax write off for his hair.

I don't know if anything illegal was done with this, but this seems like it would generate ALOT more negative attention for Trump than his completely legal tax write offs.

Makes me wonder if:
1. Trump leaked his own tax info to steer the media towards it and ignore this.
or
2. The media is letting it go because every power player in the world is doing the exact same thing.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The media is letting a Trump smear story go? Are you kidding me? Who is UK's channel 4 again? Maybe there is nothing to this story is why it isn't blowing up.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
Does anyone else feel like this is getting ignored by the media? It seems the top story is Trump's tax write off for his hair.

I don't know if anything illegal was done with this, but this seems like it would generate ALOT more negative attention for Trump than his completely legal tax write offs.

Makes me wonder if:
1. Trump leaked his own tax info to steer the media towards it and ignore this.
or
2. The media is letting it go because every power player in the world is doing the exact same thing.
The media is letting a Trump smear story go? Are you kidding me? Who is UK's channel 4 again? Maybe there is nothing to this story is why it isn't blowing up.
I think it is because those in glass houses try not to throw stones. They don't want the discourse to be about how manipulated everyone is on social media and the internet.

Oct 30, 2007
The vast majority of minorities are Democrats. Obviously it's in Trump's best interest to run adds that deter them for voting for his opponent. He ran ads showing HRC calling African Americans super predators for this specific purpose.

How is this even a story unless he took actual steps to disenfranchise voters? Does anyone really think that Joe Biden isn't doing the exact same thing right now?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The vast majority of minorities are Democrats. Obviously it's in Trump's best interest to run adds that deter them for voting for his opponent. He ran ads showing HRC calling African Americans super predators for this specific purpose.

How is this even a story unless he took actual steps to disenfranchise voters? Does anyone really think that Joe Biden isn't doing the exact same thing right now?
Brad has already testified under oath to Congress they didn't do what this proves they did. Some people could get rang up on charges for this

However like had been said..this is being done by several different countries right now and can shake democracy across the globe