This Tweet was from a Dan Davis Lawyer Last Night. SMH

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaPoke

Wrangler
Oct 14, 2013
Washington DC
This tweet was sent from Bill Johnston last night after the game.

https://dandavislaw.com/attorneys/bill-johnston

I would really love to see this guy get the attention he deserves for this tweet. I have called Dan Davis and went to Google. Any help from Cowboy Nation is deserved for this special piece of human ####.
View attachment 93444
I certainly hope that no government agencies, universities or public companies are using this law firm. This should be pointed out to their clients. Does Bill Johnson reflect the character of other attorneys at this firm? Is he going to be disciplined? Issue a public apology? This kind of statement should not be made without some kind of repercussion. Good people died in that plane crash.

CowboyHoopsPride

Territorial Marshal
Feb 18, 2009
Yeah, because joking about fatal plane crashes is on the same level as making a comment about rapey frat culture. Ok bud
Making jokes about rape and falsely associating thousands of young men in a fraternity with rape culture isn’t funny either.

Both comments are now out in the interwebs and both are classless.

Different note -Bill was apparently a total douche canoe on the radio before their last game with LSU.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2005
This tweet was sent from Bill Johnston last night after the game.

https://dandavislaw.com/attorneys/bill-johnston

I would really love to see this guy get the attention he deserves for this tweet. I have called Dan Davis and went to Google. Any help from Cowboy Nation is deserved for this special piece of human ####.
View attachment 93444
I just emailed the senior partner in his law firm. I'm an OSU grad, OU law grad and retired Oklahoma attorney - pretty sure his boss won't be pleased with this kind of attention. Nothing like a little publicity indicating that one of your attorneys doesn't have the professionalism or morals you would expect from a sewer rat. Rivalries are rivalries - but this is beyond the boundaries. What a twit!

Status
Not open for further replies.