Things we wanted to happen today...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Since we have our two biggest and most difficult games ahead of us, I think we have a very good shot to make the playoff because it's four teams instead of 2 like in 2011. Our chance of making it is greater than some with less games to play left, but it could be more difficult because we have to play them and win. One game at a time...Beat OU!

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Yahoo Sports predicts:
1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma State
4. Cinn.

How awesome would it be to see cinn. v Cowboys for the National title?
Link please... Not finding this prediction.

While this would be dreamy beyond belief, I'm so cynical that anyone would even put this out there that I'd like to see it for myself. :glare:

(And maybe share it to stir up some shenanigans on the Facespace).

LS1 Z28

Territorial Marshal
Oct 30, 2007
Yahoo Sports predicts:
1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma State
4. Cinn.

Ohio State's offense is really hitting their stride. It would be fun to see our lock down defense play against their high powered offense. Georgia is going to be a tough team to beat though.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
There’s a lot of people talking about a 2-loss Alabama, if it’s a really close loss to Georgia in the SEC championship game. I don’t buy into that, I do not believe a 2 loss non-champ Alabama is in.

But… What about a 2 loss SEC champ Alabama? Say they lose to Auburn this week, Then turn around and beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. Would they put A 1-loss Georgia in the CFP while leaving out a 2-loss team that beat them in the last week?

Nov 6, 2010
There’s a lot of people talking about a 2-loss Alabama, if it’s a really close loss to Georgia in the SEC championship game. I don’t buy into that, I do not believe a 2 loss non-champ Alabama is in.

But… What about a 2 loss SEC champ Alabama? Say they lose to Auburn this week, Then turn around and beat Georgia in the SEC championship game. Would they put A 1-loss Georgia in the CFP while leaving out a 2-loss team that beat them in the last week?
I think if Alabama beats GA their both in, under both scenarios.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

https://youtu.be/kV9mqxYapGo

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Yahoo Sports predicts:
1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Oklahoma State
4. Cinn.

Nolaeer - I know you take a lot of grief on this board....but I enjoy most of your takes and especially this one...Thanks for your interest in your conference mate and may you guys have a good off season with basketball coming up. West Virginia is salt of the earth territory just like us in Okie land...Thanks for the props!

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
https://youtu.be/kV9mqxYapGo

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
These are always fun. The main couple guys / gals in that are very funny and talented. They have been doing this for a long while now, I'm assuming they have made a nice income off of something fun that they get to do. Good for them!

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I've been doing the no shave November thing and since the last time I shaved, our defense, through 4 games, has done the following:
20 sacks
7-55 on 3rd downs
Given up only 16 total points

This includes two of the games where the starters were pulled early in the 2nd half. That's it, I can never shave again.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I've been doing the no shave November thing and since the last time I shaved, our defense, through 4 games, has done the following:
20 sacks
7-55 on 3rd downs

This includes two of the games where the starters were pulled early in the 2nd half. That's it, I can never shave again.
For god's sakes man, put the razor away!

Aug 7, 2006

ESPN folks have been floating the 2-loss Bama in the playoff narrative basically since they lost to A&M... Leads me to believe there is a really good chance that happens.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
20 sacks
7-55 on 3rd downs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EELf_wphTuw