The OU conundrum for this weekend

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
no, that fact that you talked trash all week not about winning another game, ummm Baylor, but LR leaving, then you go lose the B12, hope you enjoyed your 6 days....Im still laughing!!!!!
When OU gets the Alamo bowl delegating stillwater state to the cheez it, and with the new HC hire, OU will have won the week anyway

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
no, that fact that you talked trash all week not about winning another game, ummm Baylor, but LR leaving, then you go lose the B12, hope you enjoyed your 6 days....Im still laughing!!!!!
I have greatly enjoyed the last six days, just as I have enjoyed this season. We came up short today, but I'm ok with that. We over achieved this year. I've been through worse experiences as an O-State fan.

jobob85

Drunkle
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Man, you sooners have become really adept a being little brother posters. I like it, keep up the good work. Please don't forget to bring up the past, it's a good look.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Man, you sooners have become really adept a being little brother posters. I like it, keep up the good work. Please don't forget to bring up the past, it's a good look.
It'll get them ready to go post on Bama, Georgia or LSU boards.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
sooo if you didnt have Bedlam and Flame what would you want? MT etc go away. Just you poke girls talking to each other about how mediocre the team is?
You’re the guy on roadhouse that ain’t got 20 bucks.

This thing is either a 12 year old kid or a really old man. Either way his smack talk isn’t weak. It f’ing sucks.

Take a knee