The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
AOC's fear mongering coupled with her hypocrisy is exactly why people don't trust the government on Covid!!!! She and others have politicized our nations health for their own gain!

And it's killing people!!!

Stop defending this idiot!!!
If people don't trust government because of people like AOC , they have their own special problems...

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
You're clueless.

NO ONE said she couldn't vacation there. We don't even care that she goes maskless. It's her hypocrisy on Florida and the covid rules there.

And, it's not just that.

Imagine if Ted Cruz had said...

"If Democrats are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my wife’s feet, Ya creepy weirdos."

You would call him a sexist and you would be right. But here you and others are defending this idiot!
First bolded: that's just mean...you hurt my feelings...
Second bolded: who is 'we'?...
Third bolded: totally inconceivable...nobody would want to date Ted...

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
just caught up on the AOC lunacy she has been spewing recently. This lady is nuts. She is every bit as Effed up and extreme at Marjorie Taylor Greene. It is scary how weird she gets when she "thinks" she has some sort of level of authority or control.

We need these type of people out of Washington, Who gives a crap what Tribal symbol they want to put by their names !!

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
If people don't trust government because of people like AOC , they have their own special problems...
Biden was spewing the same sort of garbage during the campaign. He was spewing distrust of the vaccine!!!

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

He's since walked that back and complimented Trumps actions on the vaccine...

"Let me be clear. Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine," Biden said.

You can put Biden in the same camp as AOC!

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Biden was spewing the same sort of garbage during the campaign. He was spewing distrust of the vaccine!!!

"The way he (Trump) talks about the vaccine is not particularly rational. He’s talking about it being ready, he’s going to talk about moving it quicker than the scientists think it should be moved … . People don’t believe that he’s telling the truth, therefore they’re not at all certain they’re going to take the vaccine. And one more thing: If and when the vaccine comes, it’s not likely to go through all the tests that need to be done, and the trials that are needed to be done."

He's since walked that back and complimented Trumps actions on the vaccine...

"Let me be clear. Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America was one of the first countries to get the vaccine," Biden said.

You can put Biden in the same camp as AOC!
trump made several false statements about Covid during his presidency....made me not trust government...guess he is in this little camp also...

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
trump made several false statements about Covid during his presidency....made me not trust government...guess he is in this little camp also...
You will never get the bootlickers to admit that.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
just caught up on the AOC lunacy she has been spewing recently. This lady is nuts. She is every bit as Effed up and extreme at Marjorie Taylor Greene. It is scary how weird she gets when she "thinks" she has some sort of level of authority or control.

We need these type of people out of Washington, Who gives a crap what Tribal symbol they want to put by their names !!
You're just mad because you can't have sex with her.