The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
The defacto leader of the Democratic party. Regardless if many Democrats like it or not she sets the agenda/policy for the Democrat party in Washington.

She's an idiot.

The hypocrisy continues for those in Washington preaching about covid policy. Wonder why many Americans don't trust Washington on Covid?..... Look no further than this right here!

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
so AOC is not wearing a mask outside...gasp...I am very conscious of covid...I am vaccinated and wear a mask indoors...and occasionally outdoors when in crowded area or line, but if there were cameras trying to catch me anytime I was maskless I would be sunk...but I guess some people like to be the 'gotcha' police...ho hum...

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
so AOC is not wearing a mask outside...gasp...I am very conscious of covid...I am vaccinated and wear a mask indoors...and occasionally outdoors when in crowded area or line, but if there were cameras trying to catch me anytime I was maskless I would be sunk...but I guess some people like to be the 'gotcha' police...ho hum...
I guess you didn't see the video of her. She is maskless in a crowd of maskless giving hugs.

Dec 9, 2013
The defacto leader of the Democratic party. Regardless if many Democrats like it or not she sets the agenda/policy for the Democrat party in Washington.

She's an idiot.

The hypocrisy continues for those in Washington preaching about covid policy. Wonder why many Americans don't trust Washington on Covid?..... Look no further than this right here!
What evidence other than your foxnews headlines leads you to conclude she’s the default leader? No Green New Deal. No $3.1T Build Back Better. No sweeping voting rights or immigration legislation.

Evidnece says moderates still have the power in the D party.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014

She's an idiot.

saying that is the same thing as saying this:

The defacto leader of the Republican party is Marjorie Taylor Greene. Regardless if many Rebpublicans like it or not she sets the agenda/policy for the Republican party in Washington.

She's an idiot.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Do you really not get it?

We don’t actually care that she’s maskless. What we do care about is her constant fear mongering about states (in this case Florida) and those who choose not to wear a mask and then has the audacity to vacation in a state she's blasted and openly goes without a mask in crowds of strangers.

She's an idiot.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
saying that is the same thing as saying this:

The defacto leader of the Republican party is Marjorie Taylor Greene. Regardless if many Rebpublicans like it or not she sets the agenda/policy for the Republican party in Washington.

She's an idiot.
Not at all the same. When Greene says something stupid not many defend her. But here you are defending AOC....

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
What evidence other than your foxnews headlines leads you to conclude she’s the default leader? No Green New Deal. No $3.1T Build Back Better. No sweeping voting rights or immigration legislation.

But that's what the Democrats are pushing, right? EVERY ONE OF THOSE..... Yep, the defacto leader, thanks for confirming.

Mar 11, 2006
What evidence other than your foxnews headlines leads you to conclude she’s the default leader? No Green New Deal. No $3.1T Build Back Better. No sweeping federal voting mandates or immigration legislation.

So thanks Joe Manchin.

Dec 9, 2013
But that's what the Democrats are pushing, right? EVERY ONE OF THOSE..... Yep, the defacto leader, thanks for confirming.
And 2 very outspoken Rs are pushing leaving the Union. Doesn’t make them the leaders of the Rs

You are as right about this as you are about basketball. Which is not very.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
So thanks Joe Manchin.
Yes thanks Joe Manchin and others.

These ladies are not the leaders of the Ds any more than MTG or Gym Jordan or Matt Gaetz or Ted Cruz or Gosar are of the Rs.

The sad thing is because of social media, some conservative talk radio and MSNBC and Foxnews we aren’t getting anyone to run who cares about leading. They care more about power and $ and the way you get that today is to just go batshit crazy. Both sides. So policy gets more extreme and we all lose.

Lankford used to be a decent level headed conservative. I’ve voted for him bc he stepped in Coburn’s shoes. I didn’t ageee w everything he did but integrity was never a question. Today that’s changed.

Liz Cheney is as conservative as any member of the Rs but today she’s labeled a RINO bc she dares to oppose Mango Mussolini. Todays Rs are chasing decent people like Kinzinger from the party.

We are not far off from being governed by the extremes on both sides. Today moderates still win the day thank goodness.

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014
Do you really not get it?

We don’t actually care that she’s maskless. What we do care about is her constant fear mongering about states (in this case Florida) and those who choose not to wear a mask and then has the audacity to vacation in a state she's blasted and openly goes without a mask in crowds of strangers.

She's an idiot.
you don't get it, do you? she can vacation in any state she wants...she can go maskless outdoors...

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I guess you didn't see the video of her. She is maskless in a crowd of maskless giving hugs.
And no different from when she was filming some spot. Walks up to a crowd of people with no masks on and hugs on them and then they all sit on the steps and put on masks to film something. Then takes off the mask again to say thanks and bye to them all.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
you don't get it, do you? she can vacation in any state she wants...she can go maskless outdoors...
You're clueless.

NO ONE said she couldn't vacation there. We don't even care that she goes maskless. It's her hypocrisy on Florida and the covid rules there.

And, it's not just that.

Imagine if Ted Cruz had said...

"If Democrats are mad they can’t date me they can just say that instead of projecting their sexual frustrations onto my wife’s feet, Ya creepy weirdos."

You would call him a sexist and you would be right. But here you and others are defending this idiot!

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

It's on person, Joe Manchin?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'll narrow this down for you some....

"We don’t actually care that she’s maskless. What we do care about is her constant fear mongering"

Did that help you understand any better?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
AOC's fear mongering coupled with her hypocrisy is exactly why people don't trust the government on Covid!!!! She and others have politicized our nations health for their own gain!

And it's killing people!!!

Stop defending this idiot!!!