The Ocasio-Cortez Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Is it weird to anyone else that this thread has 70 pages and a thread about the Oklahoma Governor has four pages??

Screen Shot 2021-09-18 at 6.22.55 AM.png

I can understand that this thread was started three years ago. But, I'm assuming that there are exponentially more people on this board represented by Stitt in Oklahoma than Ocasio-Cortez in Queens and Bronx in New York.

Aside from her curves, I don't understand the fascination with her. She's attractive for a politician, but I don't understand why so many people (especially those that don't agree with her) give her so much attention.

I'll wager that more people on this board know her name than their US rep. (without googling)

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Is it weird to anyone else that this thread has 70 pages and a thread about the Oklahoma Governor has four pages??

View attachment 92129

I can understand that this thread was started three years ago. But, I'm assuming that there are exponentially more people on this board represented by Stitt in Oklahoma than Ocasio-Cortez in Queens and Bronx in New York.

Aside from her curves, I don't understand the fascination with her. She's attractive for a politician, but I don't understand why so many people (especially those that don't agree with her) give her so much attention.

I'll wager that more people on this board know her name than their US rep. (without googling)
I started the thread because I find her nonsense funny. I find nothing funny about Stitt.

Apr 7, 2006
It's simple - she's the most publicized Democrat outside of the president. This is largely because - she's one of the least intelligent political leaders in the history of this country, she says idiotic things almost every day so she stays in the news cycle, she has become the voice of the most extreme segment of the Democratic party - so she's a favorite of Fox News and MSNBC/CNN because you either love her or love to hate her.

There are probably a few people drawn to her looks but I find it impossible to see her and not hear something dumb and divisive she's politicking for.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
It's simple - she's the most publicized Democrat outside of the president. This is largely because - she's one of the least intelligent political leaders in the history of this country, she says idiotic things almost every day so she stays in the news cycle, she has become the voice of the most extreme segment of the Democratic party - so she's a favorite of Fox News and MSNBC/CNN because you either love her or love to hate her.

There are probably a few people drawn to her looks but I find it impossible to see her and not hear something dumb and divisive she's politicking for.
Kinda like MTG....except for the being drawn to her looks thing.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year

Kinda like MTG....except for the being drawn to her looks thing.
AOC is beautiful, MTG is not, and I do not find anything about MTG funny. Hate isn't funny.

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
To be honest, Marjorie Taylor Greene seems like somebody I'd love to hang out with at an airport bar; talks some wild mess, kind of hilarious, kind of kooky. I don't want her in jail or whatever; but no sane people actually believe she should be writing laws.

She saw a flaw in the system and just picked up the ball and ran with it.