The Mandalorian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Book of Bobba Fett started up a few days ago. Got the explanation of how he survived the Sarlac pit. Good start to the season imo.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
And if you had paid attention 8 years ago, his appearance from the pit was exactly as explained back then. DANG!

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
Episode 2 was amazing. I love the old western feel mandalorian and book of bobba fett are creating. Its just a perfect fit for star wars and more importantly for these types of characters. This episode explored alot into the tusken raider culture and life something I always wondered about as a kid. The train scene was some of the best action ive seen on TV. CGI was near perfect and the acting and sets are top notch.

Dec 9, 2013
I finally broke down and watched the animated series. I unexpectedly really enjoyed Clone Wars and Rebels. In fact Rebels I thought was very good. Both Fill in a lot of gaps. Clone Wars takes a little to get going but I stuck w it and enjoyed it. Bad Batch is ok. Season 2 will hopefully pick up. Resistance I thought was bad. Couldn’t finish it.

Mando is really good and Book of Boba is showing potential. The trailers for Kenobi look awesome.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I finally broke down and watched the animated series. I unexpectedly really enjoyed Clone Wars and Rebels. In fact Rebels I thought was very good. Both Fill in a lot of gaps. Clone Wars takes a little to get going but I stuck w it and enjoyed it. Bad Batch is ok. Season 2 will hopefully pick up. Resistance I thought was bad. Couldn’t finish it.

Mando is really good and Book of Boba is showing potential. The trailers for Kenobi look awesome.
Clone wars was slow at first because they were still cutting teeth on the animated stuff. Rebels shined. Resistance, is that the one that's like more for little kids? I haven't watched any since rebels, mainly because I only watched with my kids and my current young ones aren't interested in it right now.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Anyone find themselves more intrigued and interested in the Book of Fett story in his flashbacks vs him as a Daimyo?

But I have a feeling he is about to raise an entire army from the desert that will be like 500,000+ soldiers and start something big.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anyone find themselves more intrigued and interested in the Book of Fett story in his flashbacks vs him as a Daimyo?

But I have a feeling he is about to raise an entire army from the desert that will be like 500,000+ soldiers and start something big.
Exactly. First thing I thought when the Pikes were mentioned.
Also, who else here has googled "what does a tuskan raider look like without the mask" ?
There are some images out there.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK

They could do an episode that's entirely a flashback and I wouldn't be mad.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
Wookie bounty hunter Black Krrsantan... okay, Boba was one of those characters that as soon as he hit the screen (even waaaaaayyyyy back when), I wanted to see more and know more about him. Boba is probably the only Star Wars character that has intrigued me like this.

Until now... with Krrsantan. I want to see more. He is a total badass! :eek:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Wookie bounty hunter Black Krrsantan... okay, Boba was one of those characters that as soon as he hit the screen (even waaaaaayyyyy back when), I wanted to see more and know more about him. Boba is probably the only Star Wars character that has intrigued me like this.

Until now... with Krrsantan. I want to see more. He is a total badass! :eek:
And apparently you will see more of him.