The Mandalorian

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I don't think I've ever heard a trooper talk that much. Not since clone wars, but they don't count because they are a big focus of that show.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Trivia Question of the day. Who played the Trooper who was funny and hit baby Yoda

He actually caught a bunch of flack on his Twitter for punching baby Yoda

That would be Mr. Jason Sudeikis

View attachment 76430
One of the clan members was sporting the house Visla sidgel, that is also seen on the armor worn by the ones who saved Mando when he was young. Who was that clan member?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Between power outages and wife having all day nausea (pregnancy), we finally got to watch the first episode of season 2 last night. Was it me or was that episode just oozing with easter eggs?

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
Between power outages and wife having all day nausea (pregnancy), we finally got to watch the first episode of season 2 last night. Was it me or was that episode just oozing with easter eggs?
Don't know about that, but I loved Timothy Olyphant as The Marshal/Raylan Givens. I hope this isn't the only episode he's in.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Don't know about that, but I loved Timothy Olyphant as The Marshal/Raylan Givens. I hope this isn't the only episode he's in.
I guess not "oozing" but Boba Fett's gear, Anakin's pod racer engine, what looked like graffiti art of C3PO. Easter eggs, throwbacks, call them what you will. It was fun to see. I also wonder how many people didn't realize the guy at the end of the episode was actually Boba Fett.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
I guess not "oozing" but Boba Fett's gear, Anakin's pod racer engine, what looked like graffiti art of C3PO. Easter eggs, throwbacks, call them what you will. It was fun to see. I also wonder how many people didn't realize the guy at the end of the episode was actually Boba Fett.
Why do you think this or is it your gut? Or have you read an article saying it is him?

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Why do you think this or is it your gut? Or have you read an article saying it is him?
I'd read earlier this year that they were using the same actor for Boba as they used in the prequels for Jango Fett, which I thought was cool. If I remember correctly from the prequels (been a while since I've watched them) Boba was Jango's "son" but since they were clones Boba would therefore grow up to look identical to Jango. That actor sure looked a lot like Jango, ergo Boba.

Like Rx mentioned, if his suit survived it's possible he survived as well. Also, the guy at the beginning of the episode saying there was a mandalorian on Tatooine would have been referring to Boba Fett, not The Marshall.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I also want to add that despite how that post might have made me sound, I'm not a Star Wars nerd, I'm just a casual fan that likes when movies/shows refer back to plots/characters from older movies/shows. :D

snuffy

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
Like Rx mentioned, if his suit survived it's possible he survived as well. Also, the guy at the beginning of the episode saying there was a mandalorian on Tatooine would have been referring to Boba Fett, not The Marshall.
This what I was wondering, the mandalorian being Fett and not the Marshall.

Jan 14, 2006
I know that I read it months ago but for some reason when I saw him I immediately recognized him.
I was actually quoting the person you were quoting who hadn't figured it out but I used your post for simplicity.

I went back and read your previous to see what you meant. I recognized him immediately so I thought it was obvious, but I am a pretty big sw fan so there's that.

snuffy

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
The krayt dragon is from KOTOR. The orb thing the tusken raiders pulled out, if taken from KOTOR, contains a kyber crystal which is used to make lightsabers. More and more things are becoming canon that is from KOTOR. Fingers crossed for a TV series or Movie trilogy from that time period.
kotor for us non nerds?