The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OrangeFan69

LA Face with an Okla. booty.
A/V Subscriber
Apr 24, 2010
Los Angeles 90046
instagram.com
Come on, man! It's just fun. Let's unite and laugh at Flaccid Joe for the next four years. ;)
I seriously get humor; I do it professionally; produced a couple of feature films; I used tour regionally in the western states. I perform at the comedy clubs in Los Angeles when they're not shut down.

I get that the 77-year old Joe Biden is not quite spry. I just assumed there was a better punchline coming.

Jul 23, 2018
USA
I seriously get humor; I do it professionally; produced a couple of feature films; I used tour regionally in the western states. I perform at the comedy clubs in Los Angeles when they're not shut down.

I get that the 77-year old Joe Biden is not quite spry. I just assumed there was a better punchline coming.
When are they announcing operation Warp Speed II to develop a little blue pill for Joe's backbone?

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
He's pretty physically fit, who by all appearances, does not snack on fast food and political talk shows. Really, i would hope to spry like that at his age.
Biden laughed off the idea that he has dementia and would not take a test that would have proved it one waY or another. His last reported physician examination that I. found was several years ago.

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
You left out a key detail.
Does she shave her pits?

A good friend of mine is pretty conservative and lives just across the river from Portland in Washington state. We are meeting up in Idaho next month for a ski trip. He is a pretty lively talker as is. I can't wait to get a few beers in him and ask how Portland is these days.
Washougal?

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Yep, the lucky turd's great, great-great (or so) grandfather's homestead just happened to be on the river overlooking Multnomah Falls on the other side so he built a house there.

Well, sort of lucky. This is him:
https://www.nytimes.com/1999/04/24/...enic-view-is-environmentalists-nightmare.html

Perched on a gusty bluff high above the Columbia River, the dream house that Brian and Jody Bea are trying to build here looks out on a spectacular vista. Evergreens and basalt hills are all around. And, across the way in Oregon, 620-foot Multnomah Falls, one of that state's most popular tourist sites, cascades into the broad river.

But there is a big problem with this house with a view: it can be viewed all too well.

In an escalating dispute that pits environmental groups against property-rights advocates and has become a major test of a 13-year-old Federal law intended to protect the beauty of the gorge, the bi-state Columbia River Gorge Commission has ordered the Beas to move their house at least 200 feet so it will be far less visible from the surrounding countryside.

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2012
https://twitter.com/amyklobuchar/status/1352948173992579073?s=19
If you took the time to read about this, you would discover the idea was tossed out by staffers as a possible approach to take but it was nixed by Trump. Called brainstorming. Company do it thousands of times a day to spitball any and every potential course of action, no matter how stupid or off-the-wall they may be. Lawyers do it with every case to evaluate options.

But that does not fit the narrative now does it?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
If you took the time to read about this, you would discover the idea was tossed out by staffers as a possible approach to take but it was nixed by Trump. Called brainstorming. Company do it thousands of times a day to spitball any and every potential course of action, no matter how stupid or off-the-wall they may be. Lawyers do it with every case to evaluate options.

But that does not fit the narrative now does it?
That's a stretch.

Let's say I wanted to kill my neighbor. I researched and talk to a hit man about it but he wants $50K and I don't have that kind of money.

Is that brainstorming or conspiracy because that's exactly what happened here? Trump wanted it but didn't have the political capital to pull it off. Stop downplaying what was attempted the past few weeks here.