The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
So as expected you don’t know jack. You just sit and bitch and when an opportunity to protect yourself or take advantage of an opportunity presents you can’t pull the trigger. You just whine and play victim bc Biden and the “libruls” screwed something up. If it weren’t for foxnews or conservative talk radio you probably wouldn’t have an original thought or know what to play victim to next.

You get challenged on a topic and always fall back on calling the other person a liberal, stupid or scream something akin to “get off my lawn.” I can’t wait to see what sets you off next week.
You have absolutely no idea WTF you are talking about, just mindless ramblings. What does that even mean that I won’t pull the trigger when given the opportunity to protect myself?? Against what, Biden’s eventual screw up? Who cares? I provided my opinion and prediction and said to just see what happens, yet you keep pushing the issue, and now are all of a sudden trying to talk smack about whether or not I’m “protecting myself”. You live in quote the Bizzarro world.

And regarding the fall back of name calling, you mean like you calling me a racist?

Dec 9, 2013
You have absolutely no idea WTF you are talking about, just mindless ramblings. What does that even mean that I won’t pull the trigger when given the opportunity to protect myself?? Against what, Biden’s eventual screw up? Who cares? I provided my opinion and prediction and said to just see what happens, yet you keep pushing the issue, and now are all of a sudden trying to talk smack about whether or not I’m “protecting myself”. You live in quote the Bizzarro world.

And regarding the fall back of name calling, you mean like you calling me a racist?
If you think prices will rise. And you know what the futures market says future natgas prices for the next 3 winters are as of close Friday there are plenty of very simple things you can do to either protect your money should prices rise or profit from should you choose to invest.

But I suspect you don’t know how to. So instead of doing the smart thing and figuring it out or asking someone who might know you scream “Who cares” and call names. Thus proving you would rather play victim than actually learn.

But hey after reading your posts for the last year or so and seeing how you react when you get out of the shallow end I wouldn’t expect anything less.

Dec 9, 2013

You are right. I shouldn’t have called you a racist. I apologize. What I should have said is a bigot gonna bigot.

Mar 11, 2006
Don’t you think the national debt increasing in the early Obama yrs had a little to do w the actual shite show he inherited in regards to the economy? Also wasn’t the deficit increasing under Trump ahead of Covid? And the tax cut also created deficit spending 10 yrs out.
Yes, yes, and yes.

Hence my point the national debt is not increasing gradually.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Look, now you are doing what you always do when challenged. Make something up.
For you to make any claim that I have EVER been supportive of increasing the national debt or that I have EVER downplayed the importance of debt is beyond laughable. That has NEVER happened as I view increasing the debt a major issue for our country.

We have discussed financial items before, and I know that we have differences of thought as I am much more fiscally conservative… But your repeated attempts to downplay the explosive growth of our national debt is ….strange.
LOL. Everyone knows you were for Trump's Tax act which increased the deficit to $10T.

You are showing in the quotes below that you are not intelligent enough to understand simple English. I wish you were since you feel the need to respond to my posts in an argumentative manner all the time. But, you are not:
Of course, I believe the debt isn't sustainable. .......... I was the one on this board worried about the debt while everyone else cheered their extra few bucks a month. .......... I was the one voicing concern while the board yawned and argued against my government data. .........suddenly everyone is joining me and worried about the debt. I just wish people would be debt hawks no matter who is in office.
I have clearly said that the debt is a big problem so my "bias" would be against my own opinion.:derp:
And, FROM THESE POSTS SOMEHOW YOU WRITE THIS:
But your repeated attempts to downplay the explosive growth of our national debt is ….strange.
You are either being purposefully irritating and writing the opposite of what I said or you don't understand the words in our language. It is unpleasant when you write your thoughts and someone ignores them and lies about you and claims you said something else. I used to think that you were being purposefully irritating but I now think maybe you just don't have a good grasp of the language. Or maybe you just enjoy arguing even if it means picking a fight and then lying about the other person. Either way, you are simply not worth the frustration you cause when I am trying to explain my thoughts and you are trying to pigeonhole me into something I am not saying for whatever reason. So, I'm done responding to your lies on this subject or any others.

Mar 11, 2006
LOL. Everyone knows you were for Trump's Tax act which increased the deficit to $10T.

You are showing in the quotes below that you are not intelligent enough to understand simple English. I wish you were since you feel the need to respond to my posts in an argumentative manner all the time. But, you are not:

And, FROM THESE POSTS SOMEHOW YOU WRITE THIS:
You are either being purposefully irritating and writing the opposite of what I said or you don't understand the words in our language. It is unpleasant when you write your thoughts and someone ignores them and lies about you and claims you said something else. I used to think that you were being purposefully irritating but I now think maybe you just don't have a good grasp of the language. Or maybe you just enjoy arguing even if it means picking a fight and then lying about the other person. Either way, you are simply not worth the frustration you cause when I am trying to explain my thoughts and you are trying to pigeonhole me into something I am not saying for whatever reason. So, I'm done responding to your lies on this subject or any others.
You clearly have an issue with people disagreeing with your thought that a $6T increase in the national debt in 18 months is gradual (or growing from $8T to $28T in last 15 years is gradual). We can have stark differences in opinion of the term "gradual", but don't attempt to squirm out of your claim by stating I am lying about what you said --- just two pages ago in this thread you replied to another poster and made that statement.

Then you continue to bizarrely attempt to state I was "for a 10TRILLION DOLLAR increase in debt". And inaccurately claim that I am "fortunate that search doesn’t work for 2017 when you were downplaying the importance if debt". This is even beyond your normal MO and just lazy...and more importantly just a completely fabricated response.
I am not sure if I should just laugh or feel complimented that I would be such a genius to be quiet about supporting increasing the debt for the last 4 years until your search capabilities expire. LOL

Political debates on here should be fun...maybe sometimes informative. I guess this one gets categorized as silly.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
If you think prices will rise. And you know what the futures market says future natgas prices for the next 3 winters are as of close Friday there are plenty of very simple things you can do to either protect your money should prices rise or profit from should you choose to invest.
Congratulations, you finally hit the nail on the head that you don’t know WTF you are talking about because you have absolutely no idea if my money even needs protection from natural gas prices, because you have no idea how my money is invested. You also have no idea if I’m an average payment plan participant through ONG. Basically, it just appears you just don’t have a clue about anything. And liberal’s gonna be a liberal. Petty name calling when you lose the argument. Carry on talking with yourself though, I’m done with ya.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And liberal’s gonna be a liberal. Petty name calling when you lose the argument. Carry on talking with yourself though, I’m done with ya.

LOL, calling out your own petty actions. I guess maybe you are a closet liberal.

Only your feeble little brain could lead you to conclude that trying to argue about COVID on a Biden Administration thread is normal, despite the fact there's already a thread dedicated to COVID related comments. Move along Forrest.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year
And liberal’s gonna be a liberal. Petty name calling when you lose the argument. Carry on talking with yourself though, I’m done with ya.

LOL, calling out your own petty actions. I guess maybe you are a closet liberal.

Only your feeble little brain could lead you to conclude that trying to argue about COVID on a Biden Administration thread is normal, despite the fact there's already a thread dedicated to COVID related comments. Move along Forrest.
Isn't it funny how they start the name calling and then cry like titty babies when you give some back.

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Seems to be applicable.
https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1447353882632413189?s=20
It sucks that the democrats in Illinois are going to make his district unwinnable for a Republican. I'd run through a brick wall for this dude. I hope he joins team Yang.

To clarify, if he ends up the anti Trump Republican candidate in 4 years I'm seriously considering campaigning for him. We need a unifying President and honestly it has to come from the right. The Republican establishment has spent decades trying to define any democrat as an out of touch liberal and that has resonated with their base so any moderate democrat (for example the current President) has no chance of be a uniting President. We need a right wing moderate to step up and unfortunately Huntsman and Kasich didn't energize their base enough to become that person. I'd love to see Kinzinger fill that role but it's Trump's party now so fealty is more important than politics so it's unlikely that a moderate candidate can win a primary against him in 2024.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2013
Congratulations, you finally hit the nail on the head that you don’t know WTF you are talking about because you have absolutely no idea if my money even needs protection from natural gas prices, because you have no idea how my money is invested. You also have no idea if I’m an average payment plan participant through ONG. Basically, it just appears you just don’t have a clue about anything. And liberal’s gonna be a liberal. Petty name calling when you lose the argument. Carry on talking with yourself though, I’m done with ya.
I’m. Just. Going. To. Let. This. Stand. On. It’s. Own.

How do you not root for that team down south?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Yang is just another Green Party vote suck. More division and shady funding that will eventual come to light.
I hope he is more than that. Nader cost the left an election that wasn't that inconsequential. And he was a far left candidate that resonated with young liberals. Yang is way more of a centrist. Yes some of his big goals are pretty progressive but they are ideologically more moderate than one might think. UBI is a very progressive ideology but if it eventually replaces the current welfare system that's a win for the right.

Look at him as a younger more media savvy version of Perot. That guy struck a chord with a significant portion of the population. Can Yang do the same? I don't know but there are alot of people who last year hated the direction both parties were going and would have loved to support a more moderate choice.

Sep 10, 2021
Okc
I hope he is more than that. Nader cost the left an election that wasn't that inconsequential. And he was a far left candidate that resonated with young liberals. Yang is way more of a centrist. Yes some of his big goals are pretty progressive but they are ideologically more moderate than one might think. UBI is a very progressive ideology but if it eventually replaces the current welfare system that's a win for the right.

Look at him as a younger more media savvy version of Perot. That guy struck a chord with a significant portion of the population. Can Yang do the same? I don't know but there are alot of people who last year hated the direction both parties were going and would have loved to support a more moderate choice.
Biden is the biggest moderate that was available. Yangs “ideas“ are way more radical.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

I could get on board with the UBI if it was tied to the Fairtax. Basically that is all the prebate is. I personally think that without immense tax reform that the UBI really won't help as much. It'll just do like increasing min. wage does, increases costs of everything around us.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
If you think the Democrats tax and spend bills are about helping the middle class you better crawl out from under that rock.

How to build a multi-million dollar fortune on a $193,000 salary..... by Nancy Pelosi

The Pelosis always seem to know what the right investment is.

"In 2007, Visa worried the new Democrat Congress would target their swipe fees, costing them billions. So they hired a team of lobbyists who descended on Pelosi," Watters added. "Visa's CEO personally met with her. She got donations from them. One of his advisers left and became a visa lobbyist himself."

"Suddenly, Paul Pelosi got a phone call from his broker. He was in luck," Watters continued. "Paul was offered a prescreened invite to get in early on Visa's $18 billion IPO. Did Nancy and her husband hesitate? No, they bought between $1 million and $5 million worth of Visa stock. But it gets better. While Pelosi was speaker, bills that would have hurt Visa's stock price were blocked in the House. Visa shares going up over 200 percent during the time, making the Pelosis a fortune on paper."

"In January, the Pelosis got a million dollars worth of Tesla stock right before Joe Biden announced electric car incentives in June. The Pelosi family cashed in big time just before Congress was set to pounce on Big Tech. Mr. Pelosi exercised options on Google's parent company, Alphabet, making an easy $5.3 million."

"In March, Paul Pelosi exercised $2 million worth of Microsoft options, just two weeks before the tech giant got a $22 billion contract to equip the US Army with high tech headsets," he said.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/watters-world-investigates-nancy-pelosis-315-million-in-assets